Have you ever?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaSweetie

Reaction score
The thing is, have you ever stood up for something you believe is right (or against something you believe is wrong) but got rejected, disagreed or misunderstood upon, and you just keep feeling angry about it and secretly insist on your opinion?

Happened multiple times to me. Most of the times it's just me. I just can't control impulses to speak up for things and sometimes I do regret what I said or did afterwards. Me, I am a stubborn person ;) Watch out, I can say things that choke people half to death from time to time :D

Yes, that happens to be all the time, but I end up having an argument with the person.

Temari Nara

I argue about everything xPPP it frustrates me later but I always get this irresistible urge to disagree or stand up for what I'm thinking.

I don't like it wehn people have to make a BIG deal out of my opinions[see whats your worst gift topic].

But in real life, I want to do lacrosse. But this STUPID teacher I never see says I shouldn't D:< And my dad is taking HER side. >;[ But my mom doesn't really care, as long as I don't get badly injured. =3

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course I stand up for what I believe in! =) It is very important to honour your beliefs and not be afraid of others' contradictions.

It's always worth the consequences, as long as you are civil and reasonable about things.

And if you are rejected/teased/misunderstood by others, you have still done the right thing and it's their problem, not yours.

Well there's today's pep talk! :p

-bratztroxg

Of course I stand up for what I believe in! =) It is very important to honour your beliefs and not be afraid of others' contradictions.It's always worth the consequences, as long as you are civil and reasonable about things.

And if you are rejected/teased/misunderstood by others, you have still done the right thing and it's their problem, not yours.

Well there's today's pep talk! :p

-bratztroxg
I agree bratzroxg! Now I know I've met someone who has the courage to speak out! Thumbs up to you :p

Of course!! I always stand up in not using real fur (especially cheetah fur). though, I've never been out cast for it o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back