Have You Ever....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In real life? No.

On TT? Yes.

Have you ever broke someone else's camera?

Yes I accidently kicked it and it cut my ankel (The thing to cover it fell off ages ago) and it was on but I broke the stand and it wouldnt spin anymore

Hye spilled sugar in the draw whilst making cerial and dropped all the knifes everywhere trying to clean it up then fallen over the computer chair? Everyone was asleep and I was making soo much noise >.>

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably not EXACTLY that, but similiar for sure.

By the way Starfire, dont cough on me!! D:< Lol..not my fault I broke the darn fan!

HYE started knitting and then through the knitting with the sticks but it hit someone's eye? -coughMeTodaycough-

Nope I cant knit but I can sew kinda.. But no never hit anyone in the eye xD

Hye flushed something thats not tissue down the toilet? I flushed my brothers little toy thingy.

ya today lol

have you ever tried to see how many socks you can fit in your mouth? i did i got 3 :3

Uh.... I don't remember if I ever did..... but sometimes I just sucked on it.

O.K., I admit I sometimes do it just cuz I got nothin' better to do... oh, wait, I have something better to do! -chew me nails.... UGH.

Last edited by a moderator:
No question has been asked. No answer will be given.

Have you ever fallen down a large staircase with a box of coloured pencils you have been trusted to take to the Art room and spent that afternoon in Detention for it?

I have.

Probably not EXACTLY that, but similiar for sure.
By the way Starfire, dont cough on me!! D:< Lol..not my fault I broke the darn fan!

HYE started knitting and then through the knitting with the sticks but it hit someone's eye? -coughMeTodaycough-
lol to Ksenia! xD

Um...No, never had detention. But, I fell down a staircase before. xP

HYE kicked the table?

Well, I have falllen down stairs, and I got a scar. So no.

hye went fishing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back