Have you got your ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you got your ears pierced

• Yesh! =]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No =[

• Will be soon

• Never..

• I really want to!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

melissa121

Reaction score
I Got my ears pierced today it didnt hurt.

can anyone give me any advice on cleaning them please Im very confuzeld!

Yes, I have peirced ears.

They should have gave you a big bottle of cleaning solution, but anyways. If they did, take the cleaning stuff and put it on a cotton swab and put the cleaning solution on it your ear around the ear ring.

I got six pairs today

did anyone get them done in clares

Most girls have it - and I am a part of it.

I can understand if some people are scared of getting their ears pierced - I was. I just closed my eyes and counted to 3. It hurt just for a second. If you don't want to get your ears pierced, that is totally fine!

Yes!

Ears are pierced but the funny thing is I never switch earrings. I only wear the same pair of studs. x.X

Omg I love them sooo muchh.. I need to clean them though I really dont want an infection... But im scared I'm going to do something wrong!!

Yes, I have. I have gold earrings. :)
I have a white gold but they have a little diamond in it.Its not real of course (the diamond).

but for my birthday Im getting chanel sunglasses and there theses chanel earings that are gorgeus and my mum said I might get it! woop woop :( -yes I am spoiled-

I have a white gold but they have a little diamond in it.Its not real of course (the diamond).but for my birthday Im getting chanel sunglasses and there theses chanel earings that are gorgeus and my mum said I might get it! woop woop :) -yes I am spoiled-
I don't think you are spoilded, it's your birthday. It's all about you on that day. :(

No, I'm the only girl at school whose ears aren't pierced. Literally. I want them pierced so bad. I should be getting them pierced in September.

Matchy :)

I know but.. well september isnt a long way away!! I've been begging for years and I just begged to my good old dad and my dad let me but my mum really doesnt agree with it..!! as you can see I'm a daddys lil girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back