Have YOU gotten a v4 yet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

have YOU gotten a v4 yet?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent had alot of time to play with all 4 of mine XP I Have 1 V2, 2 V3's, and a V4. Hard to manage, Mines really pretty

Currently availible Online, Some of the states in America, and Spain from what I hear

Last edited by a moderator:
i really wanna check out the v4 tama town. can sum one

kindly pleeeeeeaaaase just tell me the username and password plz?

it really isn't sumthing bad orr anything u know. i just want to see

whats new in the v4 tamatown. :lol: :D :D :D :angry:

I just got mine yesterday! It was the last one! It's blue with red buttons and waves on either side of the little screen. I love it!

i really wanna check out the v4 tama town. can sum one kindly pleeeeeeaaaase just tell me the username and password plz?

it really isn't sumthing bad orr anything u know. i just want to see

whats new in the v4 tamatown. :D :D :D :p :eek:
Tamagotchi Town for the V4 toy is pretty much just the same as the Tamagotchi Town for the V3. The only thing that is differen't about it is that you need passwords to log in and out and there is pre-school. That's about it!

Yes. I got it today. It's a Glow-in-the-dark.

-Kuchipatchi-

Edit, typo.

Me too! I think the picture of it that they show here isn't a very good one, though. I'm suprised at how well it glows, too!

Me too! I think the picture of it that they show here isn't a very good one, though. I'm suprised at how well it glows, too!
Opps! I'm sorry! I was going to quote someone and I forgot to click quote! I'm talking about my glow in the dark V4!

in the tamatown, why is there places and games saying coming soon?

when will it be open? :angry: :( :(

also what game or anything do u need to play to get a lollipop? :angry: :angry: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back