Have you had a sleep over or a slumberparty ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you had a Sleepover or a slumber ?

• Yes, and they are so fun !

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yea, and I hate em' !!!

• No, but I really wanna

• No, and I NEVER wanna

• Sorry ! I don't wanna say iT !!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

v4lover

Reaction score
I have never had a sleepover in my life but I really want to !! :angry: :angry: :angry: B) B)

-v4lover

Omg really. I love sleepovers. Well I thought slumber parties where the same as sleepovers. Oh I dont know. But sleepovers are so fun! x

I love sleepovers.

I was sleeping over at my friends house last night. It was fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
they r soooooooooooooo fun!! i always get invited 2 them and i always throw them like every other week!! u should have 1!!

Yeah, they're awesome!

I suggest that you have one ASAP!!

You and your friends get to bond over everything...

Boys, pillow fights, magazines, Truth or dare, etc!

It's the funnest thing that you can imagine...

I'm allowed to have one every weekend.. which rocks!

-Rachel

Yes, I hate them.

The last sleep over I had I invited 3 people, Rachel, Natalya and Gabrielle. Rachel and Natalya were great friends but Rachel and Natalya hated Gabrielle... Frustrating.

I love sleepovers.. there so fun xD.

I have them all the time.. but I mainly go to people's houses xD.

Maybe invite a friend over sometime?

The first sleepover is always one to remeber. :furawatchi:

Its so fun staying up late, listening to music.. using the computer.. watching movies etc.

So fun!

~Mango

Whats the difference Between Slumber and Sleepovers :)

I have had Loads of sleepovers :D

If You are Hosting A sleep over then I would Reccomend To get Lots of Party food and Pop and Put all of your CD's Out So people can choose what they want to listen to ;)

Good Luck!

Amz ;)

As long as it is not with like 5 people I like them. Once my friend had a sleepover with 4 of her friends, I didn't sleep until 3 am in the morning!!!!! I hated that. But if I invite like one person we have lots of fun! Unless I invite one of my friends that don't like Naruto, then It becomes a problem keeping my mouth shut about Nartuo. (that's a bit too hard for me)But otherwise, I have fun! You should host one sometime! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
usually, when I go to a sleepover, we mess around with lego 'till adults tell us it's about time we went to sleep (usually very late indeed), at which point we go to bed and read, draw, or play a game which involves inventing strange things-the object of the game being to burst out laughing.

I'm kinda neutral on this subject. I guess I've never been to a really good sleepover, but then I guess most guys don't do that sort of thing.

I had one with my friends on New Years eve, we stayed up 'till midnight for the countdown then we stayed up 'till four in the morning watching movies. It was fun!

I have never had a sleepover in my life but I really want to !! :angry: :angry: :( :( :( -v4lover
They're a lot of fun. If you've ever stayed up all night then you're on your way to being able to have your first slumber party kick ends!

I remember having one on New Years Eve and we watched the big ball in Times Square drop to count down to '07. We went crazy when it became 2007 :D

Aahh... good times.. good times :3

[SIZE=8pt]Yeah, but most of my friends invite this one girl named Emily and I HATE HER so. Not to be mean, I just don't like her. She picks fights with me. So I usally can't go to my friends big sleepovers cause Emily's usally there.[/SIZE]

Yea, I just came home from my friends house about an hour ago. We had lots of fun. We were on the computer till three AM and then we talked and read magazines for a while.

Yeah, I have sleepovers with my best friend all the time. Actually, she's here right now, but she's downstairs playing Super Smash Bros. Melee (an awesome game we just bought yesterday) with my sis. ^.^ We usually don't have more than 2-person sleepovers, but birthdays are special occasions. :(

(Just so you know, we're not the kind of girls that do each others' make up and hair. No, we get online and play video games, go to the park, stuff like that. Neither of us are very girly.... Hehe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back