have you heard of..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never built one. I used to go in there with my friends and look around, but then It closed

I used to go to build a bear, but it was such i rip. seriously. I spent $25 on satin pjs. For my bear. Suhc a rip.

I have three build-a-bears. xP

I got my first one, a velvet bear whom I named Zacky, when it was the ''cool thing'' at school.

Later, I got my second one, a vanilla bear whom I named Kelly, because I wanted a bear to keep Zacky ''company''. ^^

Then, for my third one, we went to Build-A-Bear for my friends birthday.

They are cute, but way too expensive!! o_O I mean, for a shirt it was like, $30.00!

I Went with a Old Girl Scout Troop and Got a Cat (Nikki)

I Went with my parents and got a horse (Jesse)

You are right, it is pretty expensive.

I applied for a job there, then realized I'd be working with kids and decided against it.
Plus you'd have to hear Teddy bear's picnic song being played over and over in the store and I think it might drive someone nuts lol.

I got my hello kitty plushie there and my friend in michigan sent me a valentine's bear from that company ;) Their website is cheaper to get stuff than going in the store but it's all good ;) My buildabear is in another city.

I've never been to it. But I have been to Basic Brown Bear Factory. Which is WAY better than Build-a-bear. The animals there are much cuter. and it's less expensive.

I got 2 build a bears at home =D they are cute! 1 is white with pink on it it's wearing a purple ski outfit her names Snowflake - I got her for my b day which is on Christmas - ^-^ and I got a brown one I named angle I forgot when I got her lol. :)

I've never been to it. But I have been to Basic Brown Bear Factory. Which is WAY better than Build-a-bear. The animals there are much cuter. and it's less expensive.
Build a bear isn't even that expensive. I think the prices are as they are because they the time to personalize it and make it yours when you get one. Getting it online you get a bit of a discount :) They are very popular lol.

I have.. Three build-a-bears.

My latest one is supposed to be like a baby. :Dinos He's this soft creame colored bear. He has a blue t-shirt and a diaper on. His name is Chevis. I love meh Chevis. :Dinos

I have a build-a-bear. I wanted to get Hello Kitty but they didn't have her anymore. So I got a husky. His name is Klaus and he wears a tuxeodo and sneakers. I also got him a i-pod but its loud and annoying and my stupid brother wouldn't stop playing with it and my dad threw it in the sink! *SIGHS* Thank God dad shut that thing up! Mine was very expensive though.

I have...I think...7 Build-A-Bears. Most were birthday gifts from when I was younger. A few were from my grandparents. One, Pinki, was from my best friend when I moved. They all sit on top of my bookshelf, looking cute.

I only have two.But those things are so expensive.I payed 20 bucks just to get a bear.

It was about 5 bucks for a shirt for my build a bear giraffe.Which Is pretty cheap for a shirt at their place. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back