Have you joined a team for the Rejected Olypics?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXLadyOfSorrowsXx

Reaction score
I was just wondering. I haven't yet. I can't decide!!! Being the 11-year-old girl that I am, I'm choosing the team with the best looking guy on it. Also for the stores in that area. It's a 3-way-tie (out of 4 xP) between Barton, Durem,and Aekea. I can't decide! I like Ian and Crate & Apparel, and also like Skin Type and that vampire guy in the manga, and I also like Barton Boutuque and the centaur!!!! GAH! >< So many choices! So,yeah. Has anyone else joined a team

EDIT: I mean "LIAM" I joined Aeka in the end. Wash Liam is my favorite game. *drools*

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just wondering. I haven't yet. I can't decide!!! Being the 11-year-old girl that I am, I'm choosing the team with the best looking guy on it. Also for the stores in that area. It's a 3-way-tie (out of 4 xP) between Barton, Durem,and Aekea. I can't decide! I like Ian and Crate & Apparel, and also like Skin Type and that vampire guy in the manga, and I also like Barton Boutuque and the centaur!!!! GAH! >< So many choices! So,yeah. Has anyone else joined a team?
I'm gonna join Aekea... Liam is so hot.. :F

Anyway, it looks... Interesting! xD

Ps; Can i add you as a friend on Gaia? My username is Harsh Marsh.. Very odd... But I love it.. =3

And theres a Game called wash Liam... ._.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool! ^^ But do you know what I realized, AFTER I already joined Aeka, Barton had a naked angel guy. >< Darn it...

I had difficulties choosing between Barton or Durem.

Barton because I felt bad for Rufus, for not having his beloved fish.

Durem because Louie; the black haired vampire dude, is my favorite character.

I went and chose Durem. :3

Coin Toss for Either Isle De Gambino and Durem. I chose Durem, cause Louie = Love <3

I was just wondering. I haven't yet. I can't decide!!! Being the 11-year-old girl that I am, I'm choosing the team with the best looking guy on it. Also for the stores in that area. It's a 3-way-tie (out of 4 xP) between Barton, Durem,and Aekea. I can't decide! I like Ian and Crate & Apparel, and also like Skin Type and that vampire guy in the manga, and I also like Barton Boutuque and the centaur!!!! GAH! >< So many choices! So,yeah. Has anyone else joined a team
EDIT: I mean "LIAM" I joined Aeka in the end. Wash Liam is my favorite game. *drools*
[SIZE=14pt]*Drools with you* [/SIZE]

I chose Barton.

I really don't like some of the people in the Durem team, one of them came into our forum and started saying.

"We're sending all of our mules over here to stop you from winning, accept it, you can't beat us."

Anyway, Basically Barton and Durem are the ones in lead.

[SIZE=7pt]I chose Durem; because of Louie. Vampires are love.[/SIZE]

Louie reminds me of someone I know.. -suggestive eyebrow wiggle-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back