Have you noticed....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CourtneeMalakian

Reaction score
Have you noticed that on the V1-V4 that when your tamagotchi has a child, the buttons on your Tamagotchi don't respond as fast as when they don't have kids?

Is everybody else's doing this or is it just mine?

-C.M.

that happens to me even when my tama does not have a child. This also depends on the tamagotchi, for instance i have 2 V4s and on one of them, the buttons don't respond well at all. sometimes the middle button stays depressed even after i remove my finger from it :eek:

Wait....

Im trying it out right now....

Yup it kinda does well sometimes...

But its really good to know so that we wont get all "Oh my gosh.... What did I do? What happened?" If we accidentally press B.

Also my V4's buttons just.... don't respond well at all. I'm used to it though. No biggy any more.

-C.M.

Yeah, my A button does that sometimes. It's annoying because it messes up my logout password. ^_^

well i don't really know for about with the babies but on my v4 i sometimes have to press a button harder or more then once or it dosn't respond :lol: oh well at least it does

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back