Have you won the.......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you won the golde tamagotchi at TamaTown?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• Whats that?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelgotchi11

Reaction score
Have anyone ever won the golden tamagotchi ???

I have tried to but I cant find the last item , a hat.

If you have found the hat , can you please tell me where it is ?? :furawatchi:

Thank you : ~*Angelgotchi11*~

the hat is in the travel shop thing and if you go in there you will see 4 leaflets on the right if you look at the last one and the one that says chillie if you click on that you will find it pops out and when it pops out you will find the hat there :huh: :( :mellow: :ph34r: :furawatchi: :blink: :wacko: <_< :lol: :unsure: :)

the slippers are beside a mimitchi in the foever tamagotchi store in the mall and the bag is in the food court in a consecion stand beside a mametchi i think, i kinda forget, havent been on in a while..

WELL I KNOW ALL DA THINGs

ok here they are

activation and football: lucky tama toys

bunny slippers and jacket: forever tamagotchi

guitar: the tama beat

tie and paintbrush: school

:hint: (the teacher is wearing a familiar green tie )

hat: travel agency, chile folder

basket: food court, mametchi's booth

tHE necklace is in the clothes shop on a stand!!

hope i helped you!!

You dont know all da things!!!!!!!

*Removed post that was stretching the page*

TH PINWHELL IS IN THE ARCADE NEXT TO THE GAME WHERE YOU PICK UP THE BAGS AND IS ABOVE THE RACE GAME!!!!!!!!

see you dont know them all :blink: :huh: ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not bragging, but I found the golden tama items in half an hour! :p I think they are a bit too easy! They should be a little bit harder. :blink: :p ;) :D :p :huh: :p

I'm not bragging, but I found the golden tama items in half an hour! :D   I think they are a bit too easy! They should be a little bit harder.  ;)   :(   :(   :D   :eek:   :)   :wacko:
No offense, but I found and got the golden tamagotchi in 5 minutes without any help. I agree though. They are too easy.

I'm not bragging, but I found the golden tama items in half an hour! :(   I think they are a bit too easy! They should be a little bit harder.  ;)   :huh:   :huh:   :D   :(   ;)   :(
I'm not bragging either but I FOUND THE GOLDEN TAMAGOTCHI ITEMS IN ABOUT TWO MINUTES!

P.S. Yeah, I totally agree, Bandai should make it more HARD

you go to the travel center and click on chile and its on the picture :hitodetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back