Have your frends ever done this to you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend's A and L sat next to my EX-crush in French in 1st year (7th grade I think) and when he was annoying them as usual then L burst out with "GUESS WHO GRACE USED TO FANCY!!!" and the ex-crush, whose name also begins with A so I'll just call him E, is a very nosey person so he was pesturing me all freaking day about it until I just told A to tell him. I was made fun of about it for the next few weeks until me and E made a deal that if I was nice to him, he'd be nice to be (we're sorta-friends now). What annoyed me was, if L hadn't burst out with it and if A didn't tell E so loudly the whole class wouldn't have been making fun of me for weeks.

Not really. Simply because I've never had a crush on a guy at school, they've all been on people I don't know.

There was that time when someone changed something I told my friend to make it sound to everyone that I was a lesbian, and that really hurt a lot, particularly that people believed it and laughed at me for it-- imagine if I was? I'd be majorly upset and humiliated, no less.

What's more, they also assumed that a friend I had was and we had a thing going on..

But she's someone I've learnt not to trust. She's the first person to open her mouth after someone's told her a secret.

But, you're really worried about it in the 5th grade? What's that, like 11?

There's plenty of time to sort stuff out, and noone's going to take it too seriously at that age.. Unless times have changed xDD

Fifth graders shouldn't really have crushes....
but eh, who am I to say that if you like the person :X
um, acctually, most of us started our crushes when we were in kindergarten.

does that mean i don't like joey?

no, i love joey

p.s. that sux, i learned not to tell people my crush in 4th grade, now, when they say "Oh, you like joey." i say "No, i don't" then they leave me alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. Oh yes. It has happened to me a few times ;-;

Don't worry about it. It might not be as bad as you think. It shouldn't be long before it blows over and everyone forgets about it.

Just don't tell your secrets (specially your deepest darkest secret) to anyone if you don't want them to reveal your secret.

Yes. 2 of my crushes know that I like them.

This just happened on Wednesday or Thursday, last week:

I wanted to tell my friend who my new crush was and I knew I could trust her. She promised not to tell anybody. So I told her (this was in math class). Yup. And then she writes it on the persons math book who sits next to her and all over his paper. "Jamie <3's C" (of course, she wrote the whole first name) I got really mad at her for that. The kid who she sits next to and who she just wrote on his stuff, lets call him T. T went up to the person I like, and we will call him C. She said "I know someone who likes you". T's friend, L, over heard him and wanted to know who. So he asked and he wouldn't tell him. He guessed it right after a while and he said that was right and not to tell. So L goes up to C and says "It's Jamie who likes you". Great. Now he knows. This can't get any worse... but it does. Without asking me if it was okay, he goes up to C and says "Wanna go out with Jamie?" C said "No way! Eww! I would never go out with her!". This all got to me. My friend thinks some really popular kid in my grade knows, too.

I really just wanted to stay as friends with C, and not go out with him. We are friends, but not close.

And last year in 6th grade, my friend told the other person I like that I like him. So as of last week, both of them know, and both of them are my friends.

Also, last night, I was on aim and I told the other guy I like, D, who I liked. I told him there was still one more person (which was him) but I wasn't going to tell him that, maybe he forgot!

And sorry. It has happened to me before, so I know how it feels.

That's why I never tell anyone! But don't worry, it's just fifth grade. I can tell you I'm in 9th grade now and i don't remember a thing from 5th grade. I'm sure in time everyone will forget and you can move on. And in that time consider who you're telling your secrets to.

My friend lies saying to half of the world that i like someone who i dont like or someone of my GENDER.

I hate that fattie D:<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back