Have your sibling taken a bite out of you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No but I bit my little sister and little cousin before when I was little lol my older cousin bit me when we we're little and I kicked him lol.

About the pranks no once again I pulled it on her lol I put her toothbrush in soap so when she brushed her teeth it tasted weird lol.

No but I bit my little sister and little cousin before when I was little lol my older cousin bit me when we we're little and I kicked him lol.
About the pranks no once again I pulled it on her lol I put her toothbrush in soap so when she brushed her teeth it tasted weird lol.
I should do it for payback on Emberwing. > -_-

Thanks for that. I'm gonna do that to my sis tonight!

Not really a bite, but I have a huge scar across my right arm because my little cousin decided that she wanted to play kitty and use my arm as her scratching post. :eek:

I still don't know how a little four year old made a big of a scar like that on my arm with just her nails, but it's there. Oh well. Nothing I can do about it now. Besides, I kinda like my scar. :)

(400th post!)

Again. Emberwing decided to be violent because of the new TMGC+ Color we have, so she decided to play Warriors with me.

Not the brightest idea. Now two scars are there, and they hurt. :kusatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back