having an acount on ebay

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama love 1275

Reaction score
hi, i just made an account on ebay.com and i just knew that we have to read a contract when we purchase something so i was just wondering is it something normal to have an account on ebay.com or is it a big deal and is it safe?plzz help

Last edited by a moderator:
We (my husband and I) have had an account on ebay for years with absolutely no problems whatsoever. So yeah, I'd say it's pretty safe. Just be careful who you deal with.

yes but im not an adult im only 12 so but u helped and made me feel relieved thnxx

Oh you should read the contract again, I'm pretty sure they have a age limmit for registering.

Have you asked your parents first?

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

I think you need to be at least 18yrs old to have an ebay account - or you need to get your parents to agree to make one for you...

Is it normal and safe?

If you are an adult and sensible about internet safety and smart with your money, credit cards and reading/understanding the buyer/seller feedback, then yes.

If you don't understand much about these things, I would advise you to be cautious and get adult help if you are trying to bid, buy or sell anything on ebay.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do think you should be older than 18yrs to have an account...ya.

What do you have to sell, anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back