Having problems going to sleep?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchi Ears

Reaction score
My tamagotchi always wakes up in the middle of the night and doesnt go back to sleep! Everytime she wakes up I hear a beeping noise and it wakes me up! I can't go back to sleep after that because I worry about it if it gets sick or dies or SOMETHING! Please help! :rolleyes:

Just pause it. Then, your tamagotchi won't be beeping and you won't have to worry about it dying :rolleyes: But, it will effect the growth. Try pausing it for 2 days, and then un-pause it and let it sleep ;)

Maybe your clock is wrong on your tamagotchi. Check that out, too :D

//TP

You may only have set the time by mistake, because every Tamagochi has its own time of sleeping and waking up.

To pause the tamagotchi Mimitchi Ears, hold A and B until it says pause.

Same way as pausing it... pressing a and b again.

Besides, my two never get up in the middle of the night.. what version do you have?

Setting the time:

Code:
||==========||
|| 9. CLOCK ||
||==========||

To view time: Press the B button when no icons are lit.
To set time: At the time screen, hold down the A and C buttons 
            simulataneously. Set the time as usual.
To change between 12hr and 24hr time: A the time screen, press the A button.
And if you have forgotten completely how to set the time:

Code:
3. [Clock Set]
  Press the B button to access the clock screen. You'll have to set months, 
  days, hours and minutes (some Connexions might have days before months) 
  using the A button to scroll through the digits and B button to select. 
  If you make a mistake, press the C button to return to the previous digit. 
  -> Be sure to set your clock correctly as special events occur at special 
     times!

It could be that your Tamagotchi evolved during the middle of the night because when it was a baby you raised it late at night. In that case, it will go back to sleep and you won't have to worry about it. But if you want to pause it, you know how to do it now. :puroperatchi:

Im Mimitchi ears but I made a new account. But when I try to type in the shop codes the shop keeper stays shocked with his mouth open and stuff than he goes back to normal. Weird huh? I try to type it in but it never shows anything except him being surprised! :huh: :lol:

Im Mimitchi ears but I made a new account. But when I try to type in the shop codes the shop keeper stays shocked with his mouth open and stuff than he goes back to normal. Weird huh? I try to type it in but it never shows anything except him being surprised! :gozarutchi: :p
At the shopkeeper screen, press the A button three times quickly. The shopkeeper will look surprised. Now type in the code and it should take you to your prize.

If the shopkeeper does not look surprised, this means that you have too many items in your inventory.

try setting your time to the real time...then it will wake up when u do! or put it on pause! B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back