Hazel's TamaLog

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TamaLog #29

February 20, 2019

Alright! Here I am with another update. I want to try and be more regular with these logs, now that I've gotten into the rhythm of the semester. I've also added my English V2 Connection to the party again, as it is (so far) my favorite of the Connection Series. 

Eevee Tama:

This time, I got a Glaceon! It's so cute, and based on my observations from this evolution and the last, it looks like the Berry Game is really what determines which Eeeveelution you will get. I only played the game a few times, as I was going for neglect, and I guess I caught the Ice Symbol more than the others. I'm planning on resetting today and trying for Sylveon, or maybe one of the Secret Characters! Apparently Sylveon is hard to get, as you need to make sure Eevee never calls for attention and is always happy... Not sure if I can manage that while also at work and in class! Might just go for the Team Rocket Eevee first. 

Akai:

Well, this thing is adorable! Despite the crazy light pixels, I have really been enjoying the Akai! I smile every time I see the shell, and the adult character I got ( I think he's called Ribotchi?) is super cute! The games are fun- I've always loved the Connection V3's little catch game, and it's not been too high-maintenance, although maybe that's because I somehow got the best character possible for this generation. Because of work (and my own lack of sleep resulting in naps), my Tamas have been sleeping for most of the past three days. This little fella woke up a toddler, instantly evolved into a teen, and then after a few days of sleeping during the day, being up for a few hours here and there while I had time, and sleeping at night, he was suddenly an adorable little apple! Ringotchi is one of my favorites, so it was super cool to get him. I purposefully avoided character charts, so I had no idea what teens and adults were possible- until I looked it us just now to get their names right. I still haven't figured this thing out 100%- the vendor (I think that's who he is) confused me the first few times, but I'm getting there! 

Connection V2:

Alright, this was quite a surprise! I thought I was going to have to wait until Jeb turned five, but the Matchmaker showed up yesterday when he was only three! I probably should have expected that, but the whole skipping-toddler-and-teen thing threw me off with Oyajitchi. I named his little boy Clint, and he was a needy lil thing for an hour last night before turning into a toddler! The V2 is for sure my fave of the Connections. I like the games, I love the characters, I like that it has the shop while being simpler than the versions with school and jobs and all of that. 

TamaLog #30

February 27, 2019

Hey all, back here with another update. I've been running my Tamas a lot more consistently, and really enjoying all of them! 

Eevee Tama:

I just reset this little fellow for the third time the other day. My most recent run, I got the Ditto Eevee (I thought I was going to get Sylveon, but WOW was my care off. I think I let him sleep too much) and the run before that, I got Glaceon. I'm trying to get Umbreon or Espeon this time around, so a lot of snacks and  mediocre care. I thought I was going to shelve this Tama a lot sooner, but it's so low maintenance and I've been having so much fun with it! When I do shelve it, probably in the next few weeks or after this run, I'll be sure to put it back in the packaging so it stays nice. 

Akai:

Well, we're on Generation 2! I now have an adorable Young Mametchi. The more I play with the Akai, the more I enjoy it. The pixels are still hard to see, but I'm figuring out what lighting is best (not the lighting that I have in this office, unfortunately). I do wish that there was a pause function on the Akai, as that would make it easier, and I wouldn't have to put her to bed every time I need to set the Tama aside for a while. 

V2 Connection: 

Little Clint is all grown up! He went from a cute little Ringotchi to a Pyonchitchi! I love his little round ears! He is currently 5 years old, so I'm expecting the Matchmaker to come in the next couple of days. I'll be sad to see Clint go, as I love this character and his cute little animations! Still, the V2 has so many character options, I'm excited to see what character I get next time, as there are a lot on this version that I've never had before. 

Latest posts

Back