He won't use his items

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tam_crazy

Reaction score
My Tamagotchi Connection tami has the following items: hair gel, stuffed animal, and costume.

He will not use any of them, when I go into "Items" it just beeps when I select one of the items, but he will not use them.

Am I doing something wrong? Please help.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm. that sounds different. If you're doing it correctly and going into items then clicking on the item it should use it. If your toma is depressed or upset then it wont use the items. or at least mine wont. good luck

~*Jessica*~

hmm. that sounds different. If you're doing it correctly and going into items then clicking on the item it should use it. If your toma is depressed or upset then it wont use the items. or at least mine wont. good luck
~*Jessica*~
It's frustrating, hehe.

At first I thought maybe he has to wait until he's older to use them? He's only a toddler. I think I'm doing it right, I go to "Item" then scroll through the ones I have then I click the B button but it just beeps at me. He's happy and full too.

I hope I figure it out! Thanks anyway.

It's frustrating, hehe. At first I thought maybe he has to wait until he's older to use them? He's only a toddler. I think I'm doing it right, I go to "Item" then scroll through the ones I have then I click the B button but it just beeps at me. He's happy and full too.

I hope I figure it out! Thanks anyway.
Yes, he has to be older than a toddler to use the costume and hair gel - the stuffed animal i'm not sure about though.

Mine never refuses to play with items, even when he has empty health and hunger (which is not very often. Hope this helps! :( :( :(

Yes, he has to be older than a toddler to use the costume and hair gel - the stuffed animal i'm not sure about though.Mine never refuses to play with items, even when he has empty health and hunger (which is not very often. Hope this helps! :( :( :(
Thank you so much! That helped a lot. :(

The stuffed animal might actually be the other costume you get after you put the 5 codes in, I might be wrong though, but that's what mine was called on one when I got it.

As far as I know the only things you can use at any age are: The ball, shovel, plant, action figure, bear/doll.

I think that's all. I might have missed some though. But all the others you have to be an adult to use.

I've just looked on one of my connexions and the stuffed animal is the panda costume.

you can't use most of the items untill you are an adult u can only use a ball a doll or a action figure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back