heading game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sicky

Reaction score
i am having a problem with the heading game, where i press the b button but there is a loooooooooooong delay before he actually jumps. is anyone else having the same problem?

I'm not- but it's either the battery, glitch or something on the owners end. Does it happen every time? If it doesn't then you may not press hard enough, or maybe it didn't respond, for a bit.

i am having a problem with the heading game, where i press the b button but there is a loooooooooooong delay before he actually jumps. is anyone else having the same problem?
maybe because your tama's a bit fat

heading should be played with a short looking tama and a light one :chohimetchi:

ifyour tama is "heavy", play bump ^_^

maybe because your tama's a bit fatheading should be played with a short looking tama and a light one :chohimetchi:

ifyour tama is "heavy", play bump :marumimitchi:
[SIZE=8pt]Exactly. Weight influences several games. You want to have a thin, at minimum weight Tama for Jump; a hefty Tama for Bump, and a light-weight for Heading.[/SIZE]

Same thing here!

That's why my top score was 6 headings! xP

But then my friend was playing on mine and she got 15 headings, so it's probably about

SKiLLZ!!

:marumimitchi: lol

Weight influences several games. You want to have a thin, at minimum weight Tama for Jump; a hefty Tama for Bump, and a light-weight for Heading
I think this is a good point and it's one I haven't really considered before (....duh...)

I just avoided playing Heading because I'm never fast enough to get the ball more than about 3 times.

But maybe it's not just about lightening reactions ("SKILLS?")...because even if you manage to hit all three buttons in Jump, your Tama doesn't seem to jump very far if it is heavy - it jumps much further if light.

So thanks - I'll try Heading again with a feather weight Tama.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

I get a delay sometimes too but my tamas are almost always pretty light. The first time I played heading I got to the end but I've only done it once since then. Really hard game.

Exactly when you go to a side you cant press the middle button immedeatly

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, i seem to have the problem only when its on either side, but it seems fine when im in the middle.

at first i thought i wasn't pressing hard enough but i press it as far as it will go and it still doesnt work...

oh well

and the other thing is that my tama is alredy at minimum weight...

i'll just play jump then *sigh*

it cant be the battery coz i only got my tama about 5 days...

and the buttons aren't wearing out i dont think coz they work fine for evrything else.

The heading game is soooooooooo hard~

I got to 9 and I got 6 points!

yeah, it is pretty annoying. ill just wait for slots :(

its easy, all you do is come back to the middle after every bump. that way youll be prepared if its on the opposite side! i get at least 45 every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back