healthy adult but...........

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*~tamacrazy~*

Reaction score
ok so i have a normal adult on my v4 and it is great but can someone tell me is it natural to have a adult when you are 2 years of age????????? :p :p it hasnt recived a job yet so does that mean it will be going to stay going to school untill i reach a certain age? help!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :eek:

I think it's ok to have an adult at the age of 2 or 3. They may not start work for a couple of days though. Don't worry about it, job offers will come eventually.

Last edited by a moderator:
They allways turn into an Adult at the age of three. ;)

Check th age now and it will be 3.

You shall get a job offer tomorow.

FC1

yes it has turned to three!!!!! woooh! a big weight off my shoulders thanxs 4 da replies!!!!!!! ;)

Thats what happened to me! My tama right now is 1 year old, has a job, and an adult! But, I still have to be patient! ^_^

Depending on the character, the tama will become an adult sooner or later than average. I had a mimitchi on my V1 that became a Mimitchi at age 1, so it's normal.

it is fine to have an adult at the age of two because i got an adult when my tamagotchi was

only 3 years old and it won't get a job straight away. But it will when it is a little bit older!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back