Healthy.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

anime_fan1

Reaction score
What do you do to keep yourself active and fit ^-^?

& do you even try to keep yourself healthy? xD

I do sports like:

-cross country track

-tennis

-boxing

-skateboarding/snowboarding

-swimming

And no I do not try to keep myself fit outside of those sports.

Rollerblading. Period.

I don't like many active sports, as they involve running, and I have a disorder in my knees that causes sharp pains while I run, so it's not very possible.

Archery, but I don't know if that counts. Strengthens the arm and eye muscles maybe? D;

I don't exercise.

...at all. I'm a couch potato (or should I say, computer potato?) and I don't do anything. Pitiful, really. My friends all are curious as to why my BMI isn't 50. ^^

I'm not a great eater, but I don't have a big appetite. I prefer fruit to white flour and sugar, though.

My BMI's STILL 21.

As I like to say when discussions like these come up?

"Oooooh. Pwn't!"

Last edited by a moderator:
I do band. > : D ITS A SPORT!

I don't do any sports. I'mma fatlard. xD

Nothing. o.o

'Cept swimming in the summer and horse riding from time to time.

redtama - Want to join me? We can become the fatlard squad. xD -hifive-

Nothing. o.o
'Cept swimming in the summer and horse riding from time to time.

-join-

I don't do anything exept swimming sometimes in summer and gym class.

Fatlard squad! xD

Cecib :)

Callisthenics morning and evening for fifteen minutes every day - thighs and arms, calves

90 minute walk in the woods every day - breath and distance

swimming one hour every wednesday- arms and stomach

Yoga every other day fifteen minutes - posture and sleep

i do it because i have to - not always because i want to! i'm not particularly slim at all, but since this summer i have lost some weight. i have also started dancing again.

It helps being active if you struggle with depressions. our bodies are made to move, so it's important to stay active.

-join-I don't do anything exept swimming sometimes in summer and gym class.

Fatlard squad! xD

Cecib :p
The fartlard squad is epic. Amen. We should become a cult :3

Ohyeah.

I have gym class this year. It stinks, I really don't like gym, not to mention everyone expects me to be good at basketball and fast since I have long legs.

The fartlard squad is epic. Amen. We should become a cult :3Ohyeah.

I have gym class this year. It stinks, I really don't like gym, not to mention everyone expects me to be good at basketball and fast since I have long legs.
beginning of the end o.o

I think you've just started a revolt against healthy lifestyles xD

I love running but I have no stamina and I get too bored.

Like I just got off the treadmill and I brought my laptop with me to keep myself busy while I run.

Talk about living on the computer.

YES! :]

Theres this phat kid in my school, and he thinks he's better than everyone in gym when he can only jump two times while jumroping and walks the whole mile run. xD

The only gym game I like is team handball and ScooterHandBall. :]

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the only things I do that keep me active are tennis and running outside. I have horrible stamina so it's not like I go and just ran laps and laps.

Oh, and I walk my dog and gym class. Does that count? xD lol

beginning of the end o.oI think you've just started a revolt against healthy lifestyles xD

I love running but I have no stamina and I get too bored.

Like I just got off the treadmill and I brought my laptop with me to keep myself busy while I run.

Talk about living on the computer.
Hurrah. Oh yes, the fatlard cult has begun.

@redtama - ;3

I play lots of sports :wacko:

Cricket, football, soccer, handball, basketball, etc etc.

I'm described as a sports junkie, so what did you expect? :angry:

I dance once a week. I used to dance 3-4 days a week, but dance got really irritating. I wanna quit all together. DD:<

I'm joining my high school's indoor track team though. :wacko: The season starts Dec. 8. I'm really excited. I run with my dad 1-2 times a week and do some minor lifting. I'm hoping it will help get me in shape. :)

Ooo, and I also did volleyball with my church this fall. It didn't require much, as it wasn't competitive. It was just swinging your arms around, basically. XD

I'm hoping that if all works out in indoor track for me, that I can do outdoor track this spring, which is much more competitive and requires more of you.

My BMI is on the 45th percentile, so I'm not too concerned about my weight... though I gained 11 lbs in the past year and have an addiction to pop.

Which I'm hoping to balance out a bit with track. ;)

I am only 2 pounds more than I was last year.

I don't even excersise.

I only swim in summer like 2 times a week, and right now I skateboard on the weekend, and other random stuff.

I eat ALOT. But I'm skinny but I'll probably get heart disease or something from my bad eating habits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back