heaps of info brought from me to you!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emperoregg

Reaction score
. Set tamagotchi to 3:45 p.m. and wait one minute. your tamagotchi will play hide and seek!!

. Set the date to December 24 and the time to 10:29. wait for one minute, then santa will appear and transform into a present!!

. Set the date to December 25 to see a Christmas tree!!

. Set the date to October 31 and a pumpkin will appear!!

ABBA ACBA= cake

BCAB ACBC= steak

CBAC CABC= cuckoo clock

AABB CACB= RC car2

CACB BABC= stuffed animal

ACBB BACC= hair gel

BCBC CABA= Love potion (honey)

WARNING: The last code you type in will be replaced with a rare costume.

:p sorry, it didnt work, but thnks for tryin'!!! if u have any omre codes, can u tell me?thnks! :lol: B) :huh: :lol: ;)

i think that there has been a lot of topics made about these passwords. please make sure what u say hasnt already been said. p.s. the hide and seek code doesnt work. please make sure u r giving CORRECT information before posting. thanx :hitodetchi:

i got the hide and seek code from another post on this site and it didn't work maybe there should be a specific date to go with this hide and seek code

um I was wondering I'm new so do you know any tips? :furawatchi:

. Set tamagotchi to 3:45 p.m. and wait one minute. your tamagotchi will play hide and seek!! 

. Set the date to December 24 and the time to 10:29. wait for one minute, then santa will appear and transform into a present!!

. Set the date to December 25 to see a Christmas tree!!

. Set the date to October 31 and a pumpkin will appear!!

ABBA ACBA= cake

BCAB ACBC= steak

CBAC CABC= cuckoo clock

AABB CACB= RC car2

CACB BABC= stuffed animal

ACBB BACC= hair gel

BCBC CABA= Love potion (honey)

WARNING: The last code you type in will be replaced with a rare costume.
The stuffed animal dosn't work!!! This is right:CACA BABC. :) ;) ;) :mellow: :) :D :kusatchi: :nyatchi: :wacko:

ok so i got the pres form santa how come i cant do anything wth my tama now ?
I reset and download mine when it did that. Its like when the parent is leaving the baby you cant do anything at all to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back