hearts went down... oh dear

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

odd kid

Reaction score
i have taken perfect care of my ichigotchi until now, i let two hearts drop on hunger... do you think that will stop me getting a mametchi? B)

i have also given two/three snacks as i can't see how i had a choice, he wasn't heavy enough to play the game, despite the fact i fed him food until he refused.

would really appreciate help on this,

thankyou.

sorry im not real sure on how to get certain characters cause i dont belive in all the growth charts and all that ............. after all the ones ive ever tried they never work!!

So it doesnt realy hurt ur tama just because hunger droped twice........... the only thing that i think would matter is not feeding it snacks...... then he just might turn into something that is ugly or something!! Well i dont really kno if that is the case but i do kno that it is a lot better of a surprise just to wait to see what u get instead or trying to get it......... its a lot more fun and not to mention that is the reason they ever made a tama in my opinion!!

Hope i helped

You know what maybe you over worked oyur otchi its happened to me to if you play to many games they wont be happy and dispite what people may say praising does work # 1 rule to keep your otchi happy ALWAYS keep your sound on so you can hear distress calls and the other thing is if you connect to much your gotchi will get dippressed if you give to much away or get a horrible present like dung!!! its happened to my friend twiice already her hearts got completely drained!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :angry: :hitodetchi:

thanku i get what you're saying, i guess i wil wait for a 'surprise' then lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back