Hearts?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamababy95

Reaction score
OK, so today I saw that I had mail on my V4.5 tamagotchie so I looked at it and it was the envelope. Anyway, when I opened it, there was a heart. That's it. A heart. And then it went away. Anyone know whqt happened? Another thing is, a few minutes after that, my tama got to get a job but when I pressed B on the one I wanted there were these three things and they had and X on each one. I tried it for all the jobs and it did the same thing! I don't know what happened!

i dont know about the heart thing but the x's means that ur tama doesnt have the right lvl of skills to get that job.

hope i helped :)

Whenever your tamagotchi gets a heart in the mail, all the happy hearts will become full...which is good. I think that this means that your tama recieved a love letter and is happy that's why all the happy hearts are filled. I rarely get hearts, usually I receive poops or snakes :D

I ALWAYS get hearts in the mail. It really helps if your happiness is low:]

And fo the jobs, you need 3 O's to pass your interview. If you get 1, 2, or 3 X's on the boxes, you don't pass the interview because you don't have enough skill points. To raise your skill points, play games or give it store bought foods that are skill points raising foods. Here are some games to help you.

Climb-raises 6 random skill points for a perfect game

Tug-of-War-gives 6 random skill points for a perfect game

Apple-gives 8 Humor points for a perfect game

Shapes-gives 8 Gorgeous points for a perfect game

Manhole-gives 8 Spitual points for a perfect game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back