Heath Ledger

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilby

Reaction score
Im not sure if you all have heard, but Heath Ledger was found dead today. Apparently an overdose involving sleeping pills. Here is a link to a brief news story.

here

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw, i heard about that on the news today. Wasnt he an actor or something? Anyways may he RIP 

~Mamitchi465
Yes, he was an actor. He was in a Knights Tale, Brokeback Mountain and the new Batman movie which is not yet released to name a few popular ones.

:[

I am now going to go watch the Brothers Grimm and eat lots of chocolate.

I read that he overdosed on heroin.
It's quite sad really.
WellI was told it was an overdose on sleeping pills :D

Well either way it was a tragic loss. RIP :(

his family says it was an actantial druge over dose

He was 28 years old, he has a 2 year old daughter, and he has been having problems with drugs and alcohol according to his friends but they had no part in his death. The toxicology reports havent come back yet, so they dont know for sure what he ODed on but they think it was sleeping pills and they have ruled out foul play and they highly doubt that it was intentional, his family and friends said he would never do something like that and he didnt seem bad enough to even consider it. He has been on sedatives for a while because of depression and other problems from his addictions and his break up with his ex (Madison's mother) and everything, so that is what they are thinking he ODed on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back