Heaven..or well u know...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marissa_rocks133

Reaction score
i didnt want to say the word so i put all those &*%#. Well do you?

I absolutely positively do!!! My grandparents are ministers, and my dad is a preacher. So basically my whole family is religous.

No, I do not belive heaven or hell. In my honest opinion, I don't belive in either place or places. Each perosn has his or her own view upon things, right? As lont the person who belives keeps their respect towards people who don't belive in god, heven or hell.

Yes I do

look if everybody is scared about that doomsday thing pm me I can tell you how to not be scared of it. Or I can try

Last edited by a moderator:
I absolutely do. My grandmother is very religious and my whole family is Catholic. I happen to think that people who believe in God and Jesus and Heaven and Hell get more out of life than those who don't.

I absolutely do. My grandmother is very religious and my whole family is Catholic. I happen to think that people who believe in God and Jesus and Heaven and Hell get more out of life than those who don't.
I agree, even though I am not really religious. I believe in God, Jesus, Heaven, and Hell. I'm a Christian! <_<

I believe in Heaven not hell. I'd rather not explain why. It's just my opinion that one exsits and the other doesn't.

PLEASE CLOSE THIS TOPIC!!! SOME ONE.. SOME OF YOU MAY DIAGREE WITH ME BUT WAIT AND SEE, SOME ONE WILL BE OFFENDED OR THIS TOPIC WILL TURN INTO A FIGHT SO PLEASE CLOSE THIS!
If the guides find it offensive, they will close it. But they could move it to Seriously (Non) TamaTalk so that there will be no fighting.

Calm down, they'll decide. :mellow:

I do believe in Heaven and Hell. I'm a Christian.

PLEASE CLOSE THIS TOPIC!!! SOME ONE.. SOME OF YOU MAY DIAGREE WITH ME BUT WAIT AND SEE, SOME ONE WILL BE OFFENDED OR THIS TOPIC WILL TURN INTO A FIGHT SO PLEASE CLOSE THIS!
The only one turning this into a fight is you. <.<

i didnt want to say the word so i put all those &*%#. Well do you? I absolutely positively do!!! My grandparents are ministers, and my dad is a preacher. So basically my whole family is religous.
You shouldn't be afraid to say the word hell. as long as you talk about place and not profanity.

'Hell' isn't a bad word if you're talking about the place. ; )

I do believe in Heaven and Hell. I'm a Christian. ; )

I believe in Heaven, not so much Hell.

I don't know why but I just beileve that even someone who bares the evilest sins can be put to peace in a better place.

Don't ask, it was random.

You may not mean it that way, but the bolded text is pretty offensive to the people who don't believe in God/Jesus/Heaven/Hell.

Whislt I sort of believe, most of me doesn't, and I don't find it pleasant to hear that I won't get as much out of life as you will.

And what about other religions?

I know you are a nice member, so please make sure what you are posting isn't offensive!

Katie-- <_<

You may not mean it that way, but the bolded text is pretty offensive to the people who don't believe in God/Jesus/Heaven/Hell.
Whislt I sort of believe, most of me doesn't, and I don't find it pleasant to hear that I won't get as much out of life as you will.

And what about other religions?

I know you are a nice member, so please make sure what you are posting isn't offensive!

Katie-- <_<
She also said, "I happen to think". Did she say, 'omg! if u iz not belieeverr u iz stoopd and dat ur lefe is a weeeste!!'. Nu, she didn't.

I will say, that generaly, people who actually have hope in life will have a better life- no matter what the hope is. It may be true hope, or it may not, but I'd waaay rather believe in a God and be wrong then be on the flip side. I have hope that I don't have to worry about tomorrow, that my life isn't over because I died and then dust-to-dust, etc. etc.

What about other religions? We aren't talking about that, are we? Why must everyone jump on anything even having to do with Christiantity? "Politcal correctness" I suppose. Mention Jesus and everyone flips out now-a-days. :/ The subject matter is heavan or hell. You can believe in both even if you aren't a Christian, too.

I believe in both. I'm not a half Christian- I believe that there's a heavan and an equaly real place, hell. Just because the thought may not be "plesant" doesn't make it untrue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back