Heaven

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
whatever you want

you see no one really knows what is in heaven

its just what you believe :)

I don't like to think too hard about these topics honestly. I get myself all confused. I can't really put into words how I feel when I start thinking about this... just kinda like, outer-body or something. Like who am I? Why was I born? What's the point if we're all gonna die anyway? Where do we go when we die? Forever? How can I live forever? How can I not live forever?

All of those kinds of things. They make my head spin.

Heaven is unknown to man. We don't know what it's like, nor will we know until our time eventually comes. Speaking as a Christian here, all we can expect is to be welcomed into Heaven with open arms by our Heavenly Father and experience eternal peace.

When I think about Heaven, I don't think it's like, actually our description of paradise. I can't picture it as a on-the-beach-with-hot-guys-and-all-of-your-friends type of thing. I think it is just where your soul can settle into a peaceful eternity; it will be in comfort.

As for Hell, I just believe that it is where your soul may go- and as of what happens there, I don't think you literally get "tortured." I think it's just that your soul is unsettled and distressed and there is no way to make it better.

These are just my personal beliefs. Think about this for some time, until you decide what you think Heaven is and is not. Then hopefully you will eventually get to see for yourself. ;)

Heaven can't just be summed up by words except for saying it's pretty indescribable! :furawatchi:

We, as finite beings, cannot fathom such a place of infinite time and just how amazing it will be. It's full of peace, joy and beauty. No more sickness and pain.

I know this isn't about hell necessarily, but the big difference between heaven and hell is the presence of God. The torture of hell is being separated from the perfect God and even if heaven was really a box, with God that'd be amazing. :3

No one knows what is in heaven.

Here, I know wiki is not always accurate, but this definition is quite a good, simple one and shows how the concept transcends many beliefs (not just Christian ones) :)

Wikipedia: Heaven

Well Heaven is described to be perfect, flawless, no one fights, envy's others, everyone get's along, loves one another, no jealously.

In short, our description of a Utopia.

No one knows what's in heaven, it's a Spiritual realm unable to be reached Physically. Or "The other side" as most people would say.

Well Heaven is described to be perfect, flawless, no one fights, envy's others, everyone get's along, loves one another, no jealously.
In short, our description of a Utopia.

No one knows what's in heaven, it's a Spiritual realm unable to be reached Physically. Or "The other side" as most people would say.
No fights? Sounds like hell to me (I like fighting people).

Ok, joking. But I've always wondered what it feels like to be dead, just like, not thinking anything, not feeling anything you're just...nothing. I think heaven's just a place of eternal peace.

I have overcomed my fear of death, but I am wondering.What is in heaven? I am very curious.
Either:

A: Everthing sweet and nice!

B: Zombies that are hymotized to worship God, (not that im agianst that).

C: There is no heaven, *drops 2 heck.*

So yeah. :gozarutchi: :unsure: :wacko:

No fights? Sounds like hell to me (I like fighting people). Ok, joking. But I've always wondered what it feels like to be dead, just like, not thinking anything, not feeling anything you're just...nothing. I think heaven's just a place of eternal peace.
U realized you just used the 'H' word...And also, you're at peace when ur at heaven. Which means u urn't into fighting! :gozarutchi: :unsure: :wacko:

I don't like to think too hard about these topics honestly. I get myself all confused. I can't really put into words how I feel when I start thinking about this... just kinda like, outer-body or something. Like who am I? Why was I born? What's the point if we're all gonna die anyway? Where do we go when we die? Forever? How can I live forever? How can I not live forever?
All of those kinds of things. They make my head spin.

Heaven is unknown to man. We don't know what it's like, nor will we know until our time eventually comes. Speaking as a Christian here, all we can expect is to be welcomed into Heaven with open arms by our Heavenly Father and experience eternal peace.

When I think about Heaven, I don't think it's like, actually our description of paradise. I can't picture it as a on-the-beach-with-hot-guys-and-all-of-your-friends type of thing. I think it is just where your soul can settle into a peaceful eternity; it will be in comfort.

As for Hell, I just believe that it is where your soul may go- and as of what happens there, I don't think you literally get "tortured." I think it's just that your soul is unsettled and distressed and there is no way to make it better.

These are just my personal beliefs. Think about this for some time, until you decide what you think Heaven is and is not. Then hopefully you will eventually get to see for yourself. ;)
Took the words right out of my mouth!

Heaven is beyond human comprehension, and we, as humans, want for selfish and earthly things. We are bonded by sin - we want hot guys/girls, beach parties, clothes, money, cool cars, etc. Heaven stretches beyond earthly pleasure to a place of comfort with God.

And all I can say is that I have no idea what it's like, and I'm pleased that we don't. Heaven is perfection at its most perfect, and that is all we need to know. :huh:

-bratztroxg

Ok...

This has been bothering me...

HOW THE HECK DOES ANYONE KNOW????????? NO ONE HAS BEEN TO HEAVEN TO FIND OUT. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW UNTIL YOU DIES. FOR ALL WE KNOW IT COULD BE FULL OF MARSHMALLOW UNICORNS AND CHEESEBALLS. IT COULD BE NOTHING AT ALL OR YOU MIGHT JUST NEVER SEE ANYTHING AFTER DEATH. DEAD... FOREVER. IT COULD BE A PIT OF FIRE AND THAT FINISHES YOU OFF FOREVER. NO AFTER LIFE!!!!!!!!

-Breathes-

Sorry,

Just had to let that out.

Just remember what I said. Its var var true.

RAWRRRRRR

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok...
This has been bothering me...

HOW THE HECK DOES ANYONE KNOW????????? NO ONE HAS BEEN TO HEAVEN TO FIND OUT. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW UNTIL YOU DIES. FOR ALL WE KNOW IT COULD BE FULL OF MARSHMALLOW UNICORNS AND CHEESEBALLS. IT COULD BE NOTHING AT ALL OR YOU MIGHT JUST NEVER SEE ANYTHING AFTER DEATH. DEAD... FOREVER. IT COULD BE A PIT OF FIRE AND THAT FINISHES YOU OFF FOREVER. NO AFTER LIFE!!!!!!!!

-Breathes-

Sorry,

Just had to let that out.

Just remember what I said. Its var var true.

RAWRRRRRR
Simple - it's a question of faith.

Trusting in God and believing in Heaven is about having faith without proof or being able to see God/Heaven.

It's like the wind. You can't see it, you can just see the effects of it. It's the same for Christians with our faith in God. :eek:

Think about that one. Score.

-bratztroxg

Heaven is, is, indescribable, Heaven is everything perfect and to be at one with God. I'm glad we don't know what it is like. If we did, we'd never live life the same again. We'd be waiting, hoping for our time to come. But, God doesn't want that, he wants us to be successful and live happy lives. After all, what parent doesn't want that for their children? Heaven is, the best experience you've ever known.

Simple - it's a question of faith.
Trusting in God and believing in Heaven is about having faith without proof or being able to see God/Heaven.

It's like the wind. You can't see it, you can just see the effects of it. It's the same for Christians with our faith in God. <_<

Think about that one. Score.

-bratztroxg
Sorry for not believeing in something that science can't prove or even give reason for.

I believe in evolution and science. Not 'God'.

That gave me nothing to think about except the preacher man that said that exact thing to me.

Sorry but thats my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back