HECKYEAH

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W O W. :lol:

The best thing I did was...

:Win a poetry comp. (boring)

:Win my schools talent show in Yr. 2

:Win my first dance comp.. It was a major Irish Dance competition called a "Feis".

:Become school Vice-Captain..

Oh, and..

:Lead my school to victory in an inter-school latin/ballroom comp.

You're so cool, FeeBee.

I suck.

Aww. Maria, you don't suck!

People are just differently wired.

Like me and my sister.

Shes a natrual proformer

And me, I'm academic

But we are both athletic. Thats the only part of us [except for the fact we are identical] thats the same.

confetti! great job. yay. everyone covered it all :p

You should change your name to TheatreBee. (sorry...stupid ^_^ )

my school just has one type of class. :p but in high school if I keep up my average I can get into a program like that... only it's for academics.

and I could change MY name to AcademicsEss! ... (doesn't work :( )

You remind me so much of my sister!Shes in top drama [theater] infact shes head of the Jr drama council and has been a vocalist and in vocals training for like, ever.

Do you take dance? If you do hip hop, jazz and general dance you may as well be her mini-me. [Even though shes a shortie like me]

Anyway. That deserves a big Congrats!
Actually, I do take dance x3

I fail in it though. So, so horribly. OH, but I am the only one who can bend my legs backwards. xD

Yesterday I knocked over a table while making a sad attempt at tap-dancing and the teacher laughed at me. ._.

So yeah, I do, in fact, take dance also. I'm an all-out performance person.

Actually, I do take dance x3
I fail in it though. So, so horribly. OH, but I am the only one who can bend my legs backwards. xD

Yesterday I knocked over a table while making a sad attempt at tap-dancing and the teacher laughed at me. ._.

So yeah, I do, in fact, take dance also. I'm an all-out performance person.
Yes. Your a Jordan in training.

I totally put her up for a dance off at the dance and we had a huge audience and I won, she said she let me. Pfft whatever. I whipped her butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back