Hee hee I love my tamas.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chickhead

Reaction score
[SIZE=10pt] Well I just got back on here, and my username? Well look at my avi, umm its based on that O_O I forgot the name of that one. Anyway I have a few questions about my Familichi and my V4.[/SIZE]

On my Familichi (V5) Something weird happened. Aren't aldults allowed to watch the Dating Show without the granny popping up and looking cross? Also they will unlock all the games as well, won't they? Bexcause mine went

Egg>Baby>Child>Teen>...Adult?? and it won't let me see the dating show. Is there a new age between Teen and Adult?

And about my V4... Once its an adult, how does it get a job??

Also is there anywhere where you can find names and pictures of all the tamas?

:p :D < ninja x3

This topic should be moved to help for new tamagotchi pet owners or what happened to my tamagotchi.

For the V4 question, a [!] letter will come in the mail, & your Tamagotchi will be taken away to choose their job. :]

I'm not sure how long your Tamagotchi will be an adult before the letter comes, though. :/

That 'fireball' type Tamagotchi is called Hinotamatchi.

Your adults on your V5 will be able to go onto the dating show when they are about 6+ days old.

On your V4, a few hours after your Tama becomes a adult (sometimes even a day) it will get a [!] letter in the post, your Tama will then leave Elementary School. Then it will get another [!] letter to get a job.

Cya! :mimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back