heeeeeeeeeeeeeelp

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamadanaca

Reaction score
:) my tomagotchi's keep dieing before there an adult? help me on how to make them live longer

:)   my tomagotchi's keep dieing before there an adult? help me on how to make them live longer
Try taking better care of him/her. :D

Don't feed it that many snacks, otherwise, your Tamagotchi will not be healthy. :D Keep in mind that you need to check on it every 15-30 minutes atleast! :eek: And if you aren't going to be home, etc. for a long time you can always pause it, to prevent the Tamagotchi from dieng. :D

-Good Luck- :D

~Tama-Love~

Maybe your lacking care is way it's dieing a lot.

Try to spend some more time with your tama. :D :D :eek: :D :)

ok but my new one wants food about every 5-10 minutes its just a babby a is 17pounds. is that good or bad.

:) my tomagotchi's keep dieing before there an adult? help me on how to make them live longer
Maybe if you just feed it most of the time it will not suffer.

now its a mizutamatchi, its growing fast is there like sertin times 4 when it gets older.

ok but my new one wants food about every 5-10 minutes its just a babby a is 17pounds. is that good or bad.
It's good,Because babys need there food more than childs, teen, and adults.

now its a mizutamatchi, its growing fast is there like sertin times 4 when it gets older.
Yes there is certin times when they invole.Let me tell you the times they invole.

Babys:Invole in to childern after an hour.

Childs:Invole in to teens after 25 hours.

Teens:Invole in to adults after three days.And the day the teens turn 4 years old

at some point before the teens turn 4 years old the teenager should invole.

Adults:Invole in to an old tama at the day they turn ten.

Old tama:Die at a certin age if not married in time.

And thats the chart.

Hope I helped. :p :p :) :D :D B) :)

Well around i'm not sure, but I think you have to marry them before age 12.

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way, I know your baby is not a baby anymore, but 17 pounds is 12 pounds heavier then it's suppose to be.

after a week from when ur tamagotchi started out as a baby the matchmaker will come!

but if you have a friend that has one can the hook up?

ok, thanks my other tama died while i was at school, one more year intill an adult to, well no i have a new one, shes a toddler turrnig

a teen today, i think. her name is kioma.

Make sure you're playing games with your Tamas, too. Playing games makes them lose weight so they won't be fat and lazy. All eat and no play = dead Tamas. :ph34r:

Basic Care of Tamagotchis:

You feed your tamagotchi, play with it, clean up its poop, occasionally give it snacks (optional), try to train it when it needs to be trained, ect...

You need to watch your tamagotchis stats every hour or so, but i advise you to look at it more when it is a baby and toddler form because that is when it is most needy. If your tamagotchi's heart went down by one, go quickly and restore it back. if its hungry heart went down, then you will have to feed it. if its happy heart went down, then play with it. i would try to resist the urge to feed it a snack because it is unhealthy. if it wont want to play, then most likely, it is close to its weight limit, so that is when i would feed it a snack. if you have a question on what weight limit is, look at this topic--->Weight Limit/ My tama wont play games....

also, train your tamagotchi, this wont do anything bad to your tama but just good thing sinced it is trained. training doesnt really have anything to do with your tama dying but it will be good to train it. when your tama beeps or the attention icon is lit up for no reason, then you will need to train it. go to the training icon and click timeout, to give it a time out for calling you for the wrong reason or for no reason. if it beeps and is crying, then you will need to praise it and make it happy.

basically, for your tama to have a long life, you must have PERFECT care.

hope this helps

sincerely,Tamapal3000 :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back