HEEEEEEELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~TamagardenGurl~

Reaction score
Okay so i was trying to send a important Pm to somebody and i only had one message in my inbox, i dodn't want to get rid of it becuase its from the admin explaining all the rules and stuff. But even thuogh i only had one message it said my message box is full and the thingy said it was 97% full! can anyone help me?

Maybe the person you were trying send the mail to Inbox was full..

Last edited by a moderator:
All you have to do is click on what says [ (number here) New Messages ] and then look under "Your Control Panel" and click "Emtpy PM Folders" and then just do whatever is necessary.

Okay so i was trying to send a important Pm to somebody and i only had one message in my inbox, i dodn't want to get rid of it becuase its from the admin explaining all the rules and stuff. But even thuogh i only had one message it said my message box is full and the thingy said it was 97% full! can anyone help me?
It also includes your sent folders. Empty out all the folders that contain mail you've sent.

C~M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back