HEEEEELLLLLPPPPP!!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

has this ever happened to you?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO WAY!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ichagotchi freak

Reaction score
ok i just got a new puppie if leave my tama on the table he takes it! then i find it and its dead! ;) ;) :hitodetchi: :mametchi:

Keep your puppy locked up in a room while you're awake, or keep your tama in a safe place outside of where the dog goes. Or put it in a place it doesn't know about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep your puppy locked up in a room while you're awake, or keep your tama in a safe place outside of where the dog goes. Or put it in a place it doesn't know about.
can't my mom wold get mad if i locked him in a room!

Then don't leave it lying around while your puppy is around ^.^

Keep it in your closet, or in a secret place.

Remember, the puppy is more important,

so Please do not lock it up just because you left your tama lying around ;)

If you take my advice and your wittle puppeh still takes it, maybe consider buying a keychain, and keep it around your neck all the time.

//Blackbird

Keep your puppy locked up in a room while you're awake,
i dont think you could lock your puppy up in a room ;)

what i think you need to do is tell it not to touch them. just show him/her the tama and say 'no.' or do summin like that. i do it with my dog when he chews stuff he shouldnt. ;) hope i helped.

Then do my other choice. Stop yelling at me! Want me to gang up on you?
well puppies are more inportant than tamas. sorry if we were "ganging" up on you

No worries, Tamasweet2 is here, simply put it in a place where he/she can't take it!

If that doesn't work, then just take your tama everywhere ya go,in your pocket or you can buy one of those tama-holders at the store, it can be packed in there extra tight and then you don't have to worry about it! ;)

nothing really happened quite like that. really my puppy took it played with it scratched it up got bored then he left it sitting there

*Topic moved to 'What' s On Your Mind'*

:huh: thats terrible! and I'm sorry about your Tama, that really sux! Get your puppy to watch Alien 3, I think that will get him to leave it alone. :angry: lol

when u are not playing it u can hide it in u room or put it up high

hope i helped :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Go in your room and play it with the door shut. Then keep it in your room some place high with the door shut still (in case someone opens it).

Don't worry about it cause sooner or later your puppy will stop.Or just leave the puppy in the room and you leave but peek, and if the puppy grabs it run in and yell at it and Yell NO!!! over and over and trust me, it works!

u really shouldn't lock up a puppy, it isn't very nice thing to do.

i keep my tamas in a purse that i hang around my neck, it comes in handy

and my dogs don't bite (cauz i got 6 dogs!) tamas. plus u can carry them around your

little purse and your puppy can't reach for it and u don't loose it.

if u lock up your puppy, remember to open the window for air. cauz your

puppy may die if it doesn't have air in the room and that it gets hot.

hope i helped! :lol: :D :D

best just put your tama in your purse or bag for u to carry around.

thats what i do :lol: :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back