HEEEEELPPPPPPP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirlemmax

Reaction score
Plz help me! I hv a v4 and the screen went blank! Nothing was on it! And i tried reseting it but it didnt reset. It didnt run outta battery cuz its a new 1. O plzzzz tell me its not broken! I hav a older v3 and He's fine and bobbing around happily , poor Minty doesnt no his sisters gone! Help!

battery problums!!!!

change the baatterys or take the batterys out and put them back!!! if that dosen't work then it's probbly broken!!!!

hope i helped!!!

You maybe have a low battery , even though you just replaced it. OR it could be a problem that most people have : Your battery is not secure. Here's a way to find out. Place the battery in the required place after unscrewing it. The put the back on and wínd it back in. If you push down towards the center of the back , and a Reset/Download sign comes up , then the holder of the battery is loose , and that means it could have been dropped , shaken , or just over used. I'd suggest getting a new tamagotchi , but any other suggestions , you should try first.

To prevent this from happening : When replacing a battery , don't be to rough. Don't EVER use a sharp object to pry it out of it's case. Try not to drop your tama to often , this makes everything ware out about 3% faster.

Tama62

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone help? I pressed C instead of B on my v4 when my tamagotchi (She's a violetchi ^_^ ) was looking for a job. Then she frowned and she came back home!

Will my violetchi get another job offering? :D

Can someone help? I pressed C instead of B on my v4 when my tamagotchi (She's a violetchi  ^_^ ) was looking for a job. Then she frowned and she came back home!Will my violetchi get another job offering? :D
Sorta off topic isn't it? But yeah no worries. She will get another job offering. Not sure exactly when but she will. On the tama subject. I'm pretty sure it's the batttery. Trying taking it out and placing it back in. ^.^

-Meddi^-^

Last edited by a moderator:
YAY!! I tried the battery taking out and put back in again routine! IT WORKED!!!! But i reset it after because u hav 2. Now mimzy and minty are happy again! Ty ever so much! :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back