heelies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think heelies are so 2 years ago! But thats just me! To u there cool and thats cool! But I have them, they dont fit me, their ugly cause there black and yellow, and I was a tomboy back then, and now im not, and they are kind of boring!lol. But its cool u have heelies!

No. They're cool, but I don't really want them. I can't skate, they put a lot of pressure on your legs, and we can't wear them in school. I'd rather get shoes I would actually wear.

-Matchy

My friend said she'd get me a really cheap pair at some outlet store but she never did. D:

I tried hers out at school [heehee] but I wouldn't pay more than $20 for them.

my school is dumb you cant wear them to school with the wheels in or without the wheels in you cant wear them at all

i have heelys. they are multicolored. i tryed my friends at a b-ball game and a put both feet in front of me 0.o i fell on my face. then i got them and i learned. i can switch heel (change back and front feet wile rolling!)

There was a report on heelies on 10tv and it said people have been breaking their legs and ankles so my mom said no!
I know so many people who have broken their arm using them, it's not even funny.

No, I don't have any. $150 a pair? I thought the shoes I wanted were super expensive. (They're really comfortable Nike running shoes, and cost $130.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have multi-coloured.

I cant even ride them, so techinically, I dont even care for them. Last time I rode thouse things, I about broke my wrist. <_>

lol

-ZuZu

No. I don't.

@Jinx : I agree with you. In Summer Camp this boy was wearing helies and he smacked his head on a bleacher. I wanted to get a pair but the pair I wanted were ike 60$ or more Dollars. I wanted the Yellow White and Grey I only had 21$ but I spent it. If I would get them I would REALLY practice rollerskating because that could probably hurt you. I like Ethines anyway. Ethines have cuter styles.

OMg i LOVE HEELIES!!!!!!sry caps o_0 yeah I have the ones with one wheel per foot tooo bad they're not allowed in school

Makes dangerous zooming kids on wheels. x_X I work in a store and I have almost gotten run over by a kid with those heelie things. I can understand guys if you want to use heelies outside, but please not in a store. You could end up zooming into someone who might not be so forgiving that you have hit them. I was once redlining when I seen this kid fall straight on his back because he moved the wheels the wrong way. xD Ouch I felt that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back