Heellppp!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emmy299

Reaction score
WTF? Maddy turned into a masktchi at the age of 1! I was running with the in the pocket through the rain, could that be it? Will the MM come early? Is maddy okay?

WTF? Maddy turned into a masktchi at the age of 1! I was running with the in the pocket through the rain, could that be it? Will the MM come early? Is maddy okay?
Hmmm.. Well this sound like a Glitch. :D If you would like the Tamagotchi to be normal again, then reset it.

** Be careful, it will erase all af the memory and friends you have stored ot your toy!** Good Luck! :rolleyes: :eek:

~Tama-Love~

Hmmm.. Well this sound like a Glitch. :D If you would like the Tamagotchi to be normal again, then reset it. ** Be careful, it will erase all af the memory and friends you have stored ot your toy!** Good Luck! :rolleyes: :eek:

~Tama-Love~
Lol, I know it will erase everything. I am not reseting maddy, either. She's nice the way she is.

Was she already a teenager? Have you reset and downloaded recently? Have you paused much? Those factors seem to alter the age a lot, and although the right amount of time has gone by, the age stays behind.

Was she already a teenager? Have you reset and downloaded recently? Have you paused much? Those factors seem to alter the age a lot, and although the right amount of time has gone by, the age stays behind.
Reset and download? No.

Pause too much? Well, I did for a week, but then I stopped and she aged normally,

Teenager? Yup.

Um, don't say WTF, we all know what that means and it's not very polite. Yes, I have a Tamagotchi that become an adult at age 2, sometimes the counter is wrong, especially if you have paused. Maybe it will get the Matchmaker early, my Tama that became an adult at age 2 got the Matchmaker at age 5. Usually it gets the Matchmaker 3 days after becoming an adult, at whatever age that was.

StarTama :gozarutchi:

WTF means what the **** (bad word)

and i dont think we should use it o tamatalk its not appropriate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back