HEELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on how you take care of your family. The instructions say, "depending on how you care for your family, it might become somewhat eccentric. These types are the NINJA FAMILY, LARGE FAMILY, and PETITE FAMILY. These families can appear if you don't care for your Tama well."

I'm not sure if the Ninja family is good or bad.

Well, from brandedastar's post i will add that the ninjas are bad.

Sorry better luck next time

Love,

~^TamaNoItAll^~

Last edited by a moderator:
Try feeding them a few snacks. They might change back to their previous characters.

good point, about they might be >>>> <_<

look around on the site, lots of info will be out shortly when everyone gets a V5. but right now, its probably just the Ninja family.

It depends on how you take care of your family. The instructions say, "depending on how you care for your family, it might become somewhat eccentric. These types are the NINJA FAMILY, LARGE FAMILY, and PETITE FAMILY. These families can appear if you don't care for your Tama well."
I'm not sure if the Ninja family is good or bad.
its definitely bad,it comes from letting your family drop loads of happy hearts loads of times.

regards

ura#mametchi

Try feeding them a few snacks. They might change back to their previous characters.
Could a family become the ninja family if you have normal adults then take really bad care of their happiness?PLs answer!

well on V4s Ninjas are universal (meaning bad) so i dont suspect it has really changed...i dont own a V5 so im kind of guessing :unsure: hope i helped

*plz dont get mad at my guess i know lots about tamas*

As Binary (I think) discovered, if you feed it a Steamed Bun (looks like a rock with a heart on it) or give it a Whistle (looks like a whistle) it'll turn back to normal.

........hope i helped........which i bet i was very off........

I want my Tamas to be the Gozarutchi Family I have tryed bad care and it dosent work one time I wonk up and they had no hearts full but no Goza family :p

mmine were adults but then they become the petite family and they were sooo cute but then one got married and i got two petites and one other one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back