HeEyyy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dittomoll

Reaction score
hey! im molly...im new to tamatalk. um yeah i just got a tamagotchi connection about a week ago. it evolved into a whaleish thing and it just had a baby boy!!! :huh: im 15 and im wondering if theres anyone else thats mi age in here? p.s i <3 new friends :)

Hi! Welcome, welcome! Well, I'm not 15 or 11, I'm 18, but that's not so bad, eh? :p I hope you have fun here!

Well, I'm not 15 or 11, I'm 18, but that's not so bad, eh?
wow ur THAT old? B) i didnt think some1 as old as u r would come here.sorry if thats rude :mimitchi: im just suprised :p

wow ur THAT old? :wub: i didnt think some1 as old as u r would come here.sorry if thats rude B) im just suprised B)
:p

Once you're 18 you'll see it's not old at all. Old is like 90 years old. And even then, who said adults can't play with tamagotchis? BTW, I don't doubt that the creater of TamaTalk is "old" since it would take a lot of effort and skill to create a great site like this :mimitchi: So without "old" people you wouldn't even be on TamaTalk since it wouldn't have existed! Ha! lol. :lol:

Anyway, welcome dittomoll! I'm fifteen too. I'm glad to see people older than preteens around here, at least we know how to spell :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'm 20, hows that? Hehe. We're the one's who played with Tamagotchis the first time they came out! Probably loads of the members here were, like, 2 years old then? Haha!

So we are the GURUS of Tamagotchis!!! ;-)

aizxana (and biddy and asha) ;) :lol:

haha yeah i loved them when they first came out...and im glad to see theres people in here my age! but ill be friends with anyone!! :furawatchi:

I'm 16. I remember when they first came out... I think I was more into Gigapets back then though, lol.

Cheers for knowing how to spell!

I'm 16. I remember when they first came out... I think I was more into Gigapets back then though, lol.
Cheers for knowing how to spell!
Gigapets! Had that in second grade or something! I loved my Tama way more than my Koala Gigapet. It was actually kind of annoying. I also had a virtual dog one, and I liked that one too...but eventually it died even if I put in new batteries.

Whats GiGI pets?Or whatever there called?Well u show a pic. or explain? Well welcome here!!!! Im 10 second oldest HAYYYYY!!!!!! I knowhow to spell to! :chohimetchi: so hahahahahhahahah! hehe! But i have to admit thatn i can be a LITTLE off some times :p well welcome here ill be ur buddy! tamalove is that u in ur pic.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back