heh i found a mistake on the V3 advert

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DDD2k5

Reaction score
if u look at the begining when the words come up and there is a tamagotchi with ocean waves behind it, its the old mametchi not the new version heehee just though id say :)

EDIT: and when the boy and girl hold the 2 tamas its the old mametchi lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Hehe. Nice catch! I never noticed that in the commerical. :(

I love the new mametchi, how could they disgrace it by taking it away in the commerical? :D

if u look at the begining when the words come up and there is a tamagotchi with ocean waves behind it, its the old mametchi not the new version heehee just though id say :( EDIT: and when the boy and girl hold the 2 tamas its the old mametchi lol
??????????

i didnt know there was a new mametchi but i did notice it looked like the old one in the comershal

??????????
Please.....dont spam...Nice going ^-^ I useually just laten to the charts without saying what's wrong or right..XD

if u look at the begining when the words come up and there is a tamagotchi with ocean waves behind it, its the old mametchi not the new version heehee just though id say :marumimitchi: EDIT: and when the boy and girl hold the 2 tamas its the old mametchi lol
The Tamagotchi the kids in the commercial have are mock-ups. Look carefully at the segment with the airplane going on the screen. You'll see that the airplane displays in the edges of the screen where there are no LCD pixels.

Hmm.. Weird. I wonder why the chart still shows the older version. x.X'
yeah, i wonder why.... X.x and why is there two mametchis in the v3 chart? x.x anyone know why there`s two mametchis in the v3 chart x.X

yeah, i wonder why.... X.x and why is there two mametchis in the v3 chart? x.x anyone know why there`s two mametchis in the v3 chart x.X
There's not two. There's a Mametchi and a Memetchi. Also a young Mametchi, but there's not two Mametchis. That'd be even more bizarre though.

Why did they change the Mametchi?

:wacko: :wacko:~~Steffi~~ :eek: :eek:
Why did they change Maskutchi?

Simple, really. They are changing the designs to appeal to the kids in the market today. In fact, all of the artwork for the Tamagotchi is smooth and round, unlike the coarse drawings of years past.

the v3 mametchi is actually copied off the entama mametchi. they look exactly the same!!!! no offense to the v3 though. actually, v3 copied most of the entamas elements. :wacko:

hehe good find I never noticed that before and wouldn't have!

I'm too stupid to figure out if they did something wrong with a tamagotchi I don't even have yet!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back