heidi ho!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

urbangodess

Reaction score
hi im way too old (almost 22) too b raising tamagotchis acording to every1 i no but i wasnt allowd 1 the first time they came out. so i am now making the most of my job and hav invested in a nice shiney black tamagotchi conection :D

she is a teenager and is 4 years old. she loves to sing at me and go to the beach and also takes baths. but she has no friends as no 1 will buy a tamagotchi to play with her. i may b forced out of guilt to buy her a little friend !

ne way hi! :p

urban godess

Hiya, Urbangodess! Glad to see you! Don't worry, you are never too old for Tamagotchis. Last week I showed them to my grandmother and she was laughing for ages! :D Anyway, welcome to the boards!

Hi there,

Yeah I have a black ConX too :( And a week later I went out and brought another... A yellow ConX so they can be friends! But I do have a few other friends with them to, after all I am 14 LOL!!! :D :( :p No offence to you, my sister does own 1 and shes 20... Dont worry!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi welcome to the boards, glad you found us!

Your definetly not to old to be raising a Tama, i'm only 13 but Tamagotchi's are aimed at a target of 9 year olds to people in there 20's!!!

Here in Newyork were i live i have been collecting Tama's since they came out i was so young but i really loved to buy and collect them

(My mom bought me like every First and Secong Gen).

And over the years, i have definetly seen quite a few Yuppies in there earlie 20's walking around with them!

So anyway I look foward to your posts!

Hello! :D Ahh you can never be too old for tamagotchis :p

thanks for all the 'im not too old comments' :p

i named my tama 'appen' (short for appendix) as i had my appendix removed wen tamagotchis were first launched in the uk (1997 ?) and my mam sed i cudnt hav a tama but insists on calling my appendix scar tamagotchi! she is mad. :D

I know im late but welcome, and I am 18 with one, age matters not when persuing your interests :wacko:

Welcome to TamaTalk! I hope you have fun and if you have any questions, feel free to PM me!

EDIT: Never mind, I see you don't come on anymore. Who's the person who bumped this topic? Lambygirl? Why did you bump up this topic? This person doesn't come on anymore. :blink:

*~Tamagotchi~*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back