Height.. (:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 14 years old and 5'4.8, and yes the 0.8 does make a difference. I'm actually pretty tall compared to most of the girls in my year O_O

The majority of people in my class are girls, and are supposed to grow faster than boys, so I'm guessing that's why I'm one of the shortest people in my class probaby. Haha :)

^ Mehh, I don't think you're that short. In grade 6-8 yeah, the girls are usually taller. So 5 feet's not bad ;p I think.

14 years old, and 147cm/4'9.9 I am short. Although, my mum is hoping that I shoot up like my dad did. I wanna be taller, but being short is okay. You get to hide in small gaps in hide and seek!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mikey, we used to be short together, remember? <3

I haven't grown since last year.

I'm about 5'2", and I'm 12.

FreakishlyshortIknowright. o:

Hahaha, i feel smaller with the posts that are coming. D:<
Nuu don't feel short!! Most of us are older than you, and you're really not that much shorter! In a few years i bet you'll be taller than all of us!

5"9 I'm pretty tall for my age, but theres this guy in my class who is like 6 something. :D

:huh: its ok to be the size u r. did you know that mosy men or boys who are short grow up to be tall. if i were you i would not worry. u will be fine. just have fun and remember it doesnt matter what you look like just as long as you believe in yourself.

LOL but Maria, Jen's 5'2.

And looking at the pictures of both of you together, you're waaaay taller.

Well I'm the tallest girl in my Home Group at school.

There's this one girl in my grade who's like 6'0 o:

But she's thirteen,

And I'm twelve.

:)

I haven't grown since last year.I'm about 5'2", and I'm 12.

You really aren't short you know. Especially not freakishly.

I'm three and a half years older than you and I'm the same height, and I didn't grow at all last year either.

Mikey, we used to be short together, remember? <3I haven't grown since last year.

I'm about 5'2", and I'm 12.

You're not freakishly short xP When I was 12 I was 5'0". Nearly 9 years later... the same.

You're still taller than someone 8 years older than you, lol.

I'm 17 and 168 cm which I'm pretty sure is around 5'7.

I'm a little taller than average :p All my girl friends are shorter than me. My guy friends are taller, but my boyfriend is shorter. Haha. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 5'4" or 5'5", not sure which, and I'm 14 on 31st March... I think my height is normal. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back