Hel if you see this plz answear fast

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamtchi

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt] WELL THE THING IS THAT I DONT KNOW THE AGE YES THE AGE YOUR TAMA GROWS TO BE AND OLDY WHAT IS THE AGE IITS NEED WHEN DOES IT EVOLVE AND DOES IT GET to mary WHEN HE IS AN OLDY PLZ ANSWEAR!!![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
What?! I have NO idea what you just wrote up there.

Could you please reword the sentence so its easier to read?

What?! I have NO idea what you just wrote up there.
Could you please reword the sentence so its easier to read?
How could u not be able to read that!!!!???? no offense please(or was you being sarcastic!?!?!??!)

Each tama has a different oldy age and yes i believe they can!!!

i may be wrong though B)

V1s become oldies at 16, I think, V2-4.5 become oldies at 10, V5s never become oldies, and I actually don't know when V6s do.

All versions can connect mate with another oldie of the opposite gender. On V1-V4.5, this results in two Oyajitchi. V6s, meanwhile, can also connect mate, but you do not get Oyajitchi, but normal adults. On v6s, the band manager also starts visiting again, whilst on the previous versions, the matchmaker does not.

I hope you understood all that, it's kinda hard to explain.

How could u not be able to read that!!!!???? no offense please(or was you being sarcastic!?!?!??!)

Each tama has a different oldy age and yes i believe they can!!!

i may be wrong though :(
Actually, I think that they meant that the sentence was worded in a way that made it difficult to understand, not that they couldn't read the statement itself, and honestly, yes it is difficult to read and I'm a college student, but that's a grammar thing and not a question of literacy

Actually, I think that they meant that the sentence was worded in a way that made it difficult to understand, not that they couldn't read the statement itself, and honestly, yes it is difficult to read and I'm a college student, but that's a grammar thing and not a question of literacy
Exactly LOL

I wasnt trying to be rude or offensive, just the sentence wasnt put together very well and I wasnt sure what you meant.

:rolleyes:

V1s become oldies at 16, I think, V2-4.5 become oldies at 10, V5s never become oldies, and I actually don't know when V6s do.
All versions can connect mate with another oldie of the opposite gender. On V1-V4.5, this results in two Oyajitchi. V6s, meanwhile, can also connect mate, but you do not get Oyajitchi, but normal adults. On v6s, the band manager also starts visiting again, whilst on the previous versions, the matchmaker does not.

they turn oldies at 9 :)

No, my V1 Otokitchi is 20 and turned into an oldie at age 11. My previous oldie on the V1 was 10, and the one before that was 9.

btw i'm kinda confused on the whole oyajitchi thingy. does your tama turn to oyajitchi as an adult, or as an oldie.

does anyone know what time the judges come for you?
they will come when you become an adult. After your tama has evolved into an adult, go to the away button. go and meet your band.They too will become adults. Then your music teacher will beep and walk away. The three judges will follow but stop in front of you. your band will play for them. afterwords the judges will hold up an O or a X. don't be surprised if the judges don't like it the first time. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back