HELLLLLLPP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

codebreaker

Reaction score
Umm okay....

well my ver2 tamagotchi, has a skull for a item and eating its own poo, have a ball and a rubber duck for food, has a pizza for a gameeee???!

ummm..

hellp??

Thanks....

It sounds like its internal memory is all mixed up, similar to the well-known "ball glitch." If that is the case, the only solution will be a complete reset. This will return your Tamagotchi to fresh-from-the-factory condition (which means of course that you'll lose your character, purchased meals & snacks, items, history, friends list, etc.) but, it should resolve the problem. To perform a complete reset, press the reset button on the back, then select reset from the download / reset menu that will appear on the screen.

Your tamagotchi is ether a fake or someone hacked it. :lol: If you want it fixed, your gonna have to buy a new one! :furawatchi:

Your tamagotchi is ether a fake or someone hacked it. :lol: If you want it fixed, your gonna have to buy a new one! :furawatchi:
Actually, It can be a glitch.Try what binary said:reset it.Something similar happened to me,I had a pizza in the Items.If not, buy a new one.

Okay this can be just a weird glitch. Just reset your tamagotchi and select RESET not download. This will make your tamagotchi into a whole new one and fix your other things.

It is a glitch. You need to reset it to get it back to normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back