Hello!( ̄▽ ̄)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheRiceball

Reaction score
Hi! I'm Cheyenne! I had an account on here a LONG time ago called AnimeSpazztron; but I've changed a lot since then ~_~ and I missed it here! So I made a new account! :D Woohoo!

I love to make new friends - random pms and friends are greatly appreciated! ^.^

I'm happy to be back. :3

Welcome back, and random pms make my day, and Friends are always great to have, hope you enjoy the many changes I have heard of here. Feel free to ask questions the only stupid quests is the one unasked in my books!!

Wooohooo! Thank you! I actually have a question! :3

I was wondering how I could change my font, color of my text, and the size of my text. On certain forums it has an option, but I just can't seem to find it. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. Can you help me? O:

Wooohooo! Thank you! I actually have a question! :3

I was wondering how I could change my font, color of my text, and the size of my text. On certain forums it has an option, but I just can't seem to find it. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. Can you help me? O:
When you're replying to a topic, you just click the 'More Reply Options' button instead of the 'Post' button. That will direct you to a page with a rich text editor (which has different fonts, font sizes, font colors, etc.). I hope that helps!

On another note, welcome back. ^_^ Like you, I had my first account here long ago but I recently came back. It's great starting fresh!

Yay! So glad I could help. :) Every forum takes a little getting used to. It can be tricky finding all the nooks and crannies during the first few days. ^^
I agree :eek: ! A lot of forums don't even have the rich text editor option! But I realllllyyyy appreciate it <3 Hehe thank you.

Hi TheRiceball well hehe Welcome back to TamaTalk ;)
Kyaaa! :D Thanks! ^o^

Welcome to Tamatalk! There's a whole heap of stuff to do around here!

Latest posts

Back