Hello 👋

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flickstar84

Reaction score
Hi,

So I’ve just recently got back into world of Tamagotchi. It’s evolved so much from the 90s!!

I’ve just started collecting them and I forgot how much fun they are.

Tamas I own:

Original 90s Tamagotchi
Connect v2
Connect v3 (x2)
Pix Party

Flick

Hello & welcome! I love the OG's & connections. V3 was my favorite! What got you back into the series?
Hello!

Thanks for the welcome!

I found my OG in an old box of stuff and couldn’t believed it still worked (with a new battery). I then had a quick look on eBay and fell down a Tamagotchi Rabbit Hole lol! I’ve since brought the v2 connect and the 2 v3’s. Then discovered the Pix party. At that point I figured I was starting a collection and here we are. 🙂

I’ve just brought a Jurassic park nano as well. (Massive JP fan so it had to be done).

What types do you own? How long have you been collecting?

Oh, you're from England! I don't know where to find stuff there, but you can probably check out Amazon for new Tamagotchi's. (Someone please correct me if I'm wrong). There's a lot of fun and cute nano's and some new OG Tamagotchi remakes for Gen 1 and Gen 2, as well. There's just a lot of new for the series lately, hahaha.

I can't remember the year tbh, but I started off with the connection series, v2! I have a bit over 80 Tamagotchi's since:
  • Vintage: Akai, Original (OG + Remakes), Angel, Mini, Connection (V: 2, 3, 4, 4.5, 5, 6)
  • Modern: 4U, Mix, Meets, ON, Pix, Pix Party, Uni
  • Nanos: Gudetama, Hello Kitty, Eevee, Demon Slayer, Pac-Man, Toy Story, Kingdom Hearts, Miku, One Piece, SPYxFAMILY
I'm just playing with the new Tamagotchi Uni though, despite the list. :biggrin:

Actively trying hard not to info dump out of excitement, but you can check out Tama Shell for a list of Tamagotchi's that have been released over the years. I think they're only behind on Nano's and possibly gave up on announcing the Original's hahahaha.

Latest posts

Back