Hello :3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sesy-chan

Reaction score
Hey all! Im sesy-chan n i just joined. Currently i have just the angelgotchi game on my phone but hopefuly i can buy a real one when i finaly manage to get a job. X3

Thats pretty much all for now. :3 Have a tama-tastic day!

Hi Sesy-chan, welcome to TamaTalk! Half of the discussion on here isn't even about tamas, so you don't need to worry about not having a real tama. You'll fit in regardless of whether you have an actual tama or not. TamaTalk is like a flocking site for a bunch of different colored birds. The rules of this forum are very simple, and Imma just give em' to ya' in a nutshell.

1. Do not swear. This is a family environment, there are 8 year olds on here.

2. Do not bump topics older than a month. If they haven't been posted in for over a month, do not post in them.

3. Do not SPAM. It's fun but keep it in a can.

4. Do not start fights.

5. Do not post attention seeking topics asking whether people like you or not.

6. Do not make duplicate topics. If there is already a Tamagotchi v4 discussion topic, say, then do not make another Tamagotchi v4 discussion topic. Post in the existing one.

7. Do not get on chat and troll. As a regular in the chatroom, I've seen a lot of trolls.

8. Do not advertise in topics. Keep adverting links in your sig/profile.

P.S. If you love Pokemon, well, you've come to the right place. There are lots of us pokemon fans here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow runner. U read my mind. Yes im a huge pokemon fan. Been one since it came out. :D id definitly say im a lifelong pokemaniac. Since im 22 i think i knw how to behave bt thanks for the pointers. Nw if only i could find the profile controls... X3

@tori: thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back