Hello~ <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kissa

Reaction score
Hello~

I'm Kissa (it's Finnish for "cat"!), an almost (the 31st is my birthday) 25 year old from the Pacific Northwest (specifically Oregon USA).

I've been in college going on six years, and I don't even have an associates, let alone any idea what I'm doing! I've bounced around anthropology, visual communications, psychology, and art for a while now. My current goal is to eventually get a Master's in Art Therapy. I'm currently on hiatus seeking work experience.

I love video games, my favorites being Animal Crossing and Pokemon. I enjoy knitting, though I've yet to finish anything, and I love cute things.

I have not had a Tamagotchi since the first ones came out in '98. My aunt got me one for Christmas that year (it was clear purple). I also got a cool connecty digipet with puppies. I could never keep any of my pets alive long, though my baby sister got my puppies to 29 "years" old without anyone knowing how (she was a lil over a year old at the time). A few years ago (seven years ago?) I got a Gigapet (it was a lizard) hoping to relive my 90's youth, but alas, I was sorely disappointed.

I'm really interested in the Japanese Tamas, which I've already made a thread about, and I'm really really really thinking about getting a P's as soon as I can scrape enough money together. If nothing else, I'm probably going to lurk around looking at all of your cool stuff you guys post!

xoXOxo,

Kissa

Hi and welcome to tamatalk. :) i like your name its very unique hihi

I love videogames too! And I really love pokemon ahhh~

Reliving the youth is always a good thing I guess lolol youre sister is quite impressive to have gotten that far :eek:

Yep, the jpn tamas are great, and the P's is definitely a must havee. I also want to get one! Hope to see you around here! Good luck getting ur master's and saving for that P's (u wont regret it)!!!

Welcome to the forum! Nice user name! I'm half Finnish and wish I knew the language. One of these days...

I have a BA in Psych &amp; minored in Anthro. I took all the language &amp; culture classes just for fun. I think art therapy would be interesting! Aren't the arts &amp; social sciences great? :)

Looking forward to seeing you around!

I have absolutely no Finnish blood, but I love the culture and language! I tried teaching myself the language, but it was too difficult. :( My two characters on ACNL are Kissa and Koira (cat and dog). I'm *language removed - please read the site rules* (are we allowed to use mature language on here?) teaching myself Latin now.

Psych and art are kinda my passions. More so art. Social sciences are way awesome. &lt;3 My mom was a Sociology major, so I've read her old textbooks all my life.

Hopefully I'll stick around. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome! I look forward to seeing you even more around the forums.

Your name is nice, but it means something funny in swedish, which is my native langueage. So far though, I've been succeeding pretty well in not thinking about that. So no worries; I won't judge you. ;) :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back