Hello! ^_^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wyell

Reaction score
My name is Aloisa, I'm thirteen years old (turning fourteen in May) and I've wanted a tamagotchi since I was little. In fact I just bought my first real tamagotchi; a white Angel. W00t. Hoping to buy a Morino, Ocean, and Connection soon. :angry:

I'm an Italian immigrant living in Michigan, and love Jesus, computers, programming, Arrested Development (the TV show, not the band), armadillos, Japanese Culture, cherry trees, swimming, strawberry ice cream, and swimming in pools of strawberry ice cream. I do not love being eating alive, people who take themselves too seriously, or aardvarks (but that's a story for another day).

Anyway, hello!

Last edited by a moderator:
hey welcome to TT

pm me if ya want to be friends and if u need help.

also where did ya get ur angel? i so want one!

Welcome to Tamatalk and enjoy yourself here and i will be your friend :ichigotchi:

hey welcome to TTpm me if ya want to be friends and if u need help.

also where did ya get ur angel? i so want one!
I got my angel from eBay. :wacko: There are a few up now, but they're kind of expensive.

I didn't know I'd be welcomed like this! It makes me feel special. # :ph34r: #

Well hello! I'm Kat, people call me Kat, so you can call me Kat. (If you want)

And theres my attempt at being funny today. Hooray! Nice to meet you Aloisa. I have a white angel too, somewhere! :wacko:

Oh, and im 14, just turned 14 on April 18th!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=11pt]Hello![/SIZE]

I hope you enjoy your time here at TamaTalk, so basically, the only thing I really have to say is welcome and have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back