hello again!

Help Support TamaTalk:

Izzy429M

Reaction score
Hey! it has been a while since I have been on here. I was 10Ā when I first joined and I am now 18šŸ˜±Ā and I am back!Ā 

My love for tamagotchi's hasn't changed since I left, I still check eBay for tamas I'dĀ like. I still watch Ra and AtlanticRaven on YouTube. But the reason I have come back, is because I saw a pac-man tamagotchi in Tesco and I thought to myself "I really need this" so I bought it and I ran it for a week, but the pac-man tamagotchi isn't a real tamagotchi in my mind, it doesn't even poop! So I whacked out the old Tama collection and started running a couple of V3s, and I realised I couldnā€™t remember the evolutions and the growth chart, so I came back here and I remembered how much fun I'd have on here when I was younger, so I thought I'd officially come back. So hi!

Penguin-keeper

TamaTalk Guides
Staff member
Reaction score
It's good to see that the Western Tamagotchi revival that was kicked off by the 20th Anniversary Tamagotchi Mini a few years ago is still trundling on and bringing more people back to the hobby! :D

Welcome back, and it's nice to meet you - I hope that you continue to have a great time at TamaTalk. :)