Hello @all from germany

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagotchifan

Reaction score
I´m a german tamagotchi fan and interested in every information about tams :hitodetchi:

Sorry for my bad english :lol:

I have (in my opinion) a nice collection of them and want more, more, more :rolleyes:

I´m a girl and 23 years old (or young) and collect tamagotchis about 3 years now.

In 1997 I had about 10 but I sold most of them. In 2002 I found one tam from 1997 and searched the internet for sites. All were old or didn´t work anymore.

So I created my own page My Webpage about this little creatures and start collecting. This site is not up to date but will be updated soon!

Now I´ve got about 200 tams. I collect original Bandai tams only!

The newest in my collection is the Entama (Cho Jinsei) and I love it :huh:

Edit: My Cho Jinsei Page

Last edited by a moderator:
I´m a german tamagotchi fan and interested in every information about tams :hitodetchi: Sorry for my bad english :lol:

I have (in my opinion) a nice collection of them and want more, more, more :rolleyes:

I´m a girl and 23 years old (or young) and collect tamagotchis about 3 years now.

In 1997 I had about 10 but I sold most of them. In 2002 I found one tam from 1997 and searched the internet for sites. All were old or didn´t work anymore.

So I created my own page My Webpage about this little creatures and start collecting. This site is not up to date but will be updated soon!

Now I´ve got about 200 tams. I collect original Bandai tams only!

The newest in my collection is the Entama (Cho Jinsei) and I love it :huh:

Edit: My Cho Jinsei Page
[SIZE=21pt]Hi,welcome 2 tamatalk hope u enjoy ur stay i really like ur website it is so cool i'm 23 i just turned 23 today but on the birthday calendar i accidently chose the wrong date lol,would u like 2 be friends[/SIZE]

Well welcome to tamatalk and i hope you have a great here! Its great that you are interested in tamagotchis and you will get all the help and info about every kind of tama here! :mellow: If you have any problems or questions please feel free to PM me but until then feel free to look around and have a great time! :rolleyes: -RR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back