hello all!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DraconicDetective

Reaction score
oh my god... hi everyone! its been a hot minute i think. i keep forgetting to come back here!!!

im angus barnaby c., preference for the b! ive been into tamas for a while, and i used to be here under a different name but... trans rights? aha...  :D

i have nine tamas, with a pacman nano coming in to make my tenth! i'm currently running three babes right now, aaah! ive missed them quite a bit. i've been busy moving around lately, so finally getting to sit down with them again is nice. anyway!

im planning on trying to be active here! i say that... almost every time i try to talk here but yknow what!!! im high risk so im STILL quarantined and im getting real sick of it, yknow? /: US needs to get its stuff together lmao. so what better way to try to pass time than to rejoin the forum?

im planning on trying to get a log set up but pictures are always my worst nightmare so wish me luck!!!!! love you all have a lovely day! 💞

Latest posts

Back