Hello.. And Goodbye!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KidRetro64

Reaction score
Hello! It’s KidRetro64 here.

Back in the day, I used to spend every second of my spare time on this site. As a naive 10 year old, TamaTalk gave me a space to show off my passion of Tamagotchis and it was really the perfect environment for my young self to get to know others who also had a passion for collecting VPets. I’ve met so many people through here who have helped me become the person I am today. Without Tamagotchis. and TamaTalk, who knows what I’d be doing! :tongue:

However, I’m now a Highschool student and have been thinking about coming on here and saying farewell for a while now. This site has helped me become the person I am today, and for all of you being able to put up with little me constantly posting about what new Tamagotchi’s my Dad had bought for me or how to unlock whatever characters on whatever models, thank you.

I really hope this site continues to go on to introduce more people to the community of Virtual Pet enthusiasts. So to ensure that TamaTalk goes on to help young people like me discover similar people with similar interests to them, I’m going to be making a small donation under my name.

I’ve grown a lot as a person since I first joined this site. I’m now in San Francisco working towards setting up my own business, but I truly believe that without Tamagotchis, I wouldn’t be here. So thank you again!

I might pop in every once in a while to check up on how the site is doing. But for now, farewell and thank you! :wacko:

Latest posts

Back