Hello and HELP !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kerryr-r

Reaction score
:angry: Hi everyone...new member alert!!! My daughter was bought a version 4.5 for xmas which I have been looking after for her (she's 5 and can't quite grasp what's involved yet). I'm very proud that I seem to have got the hang of it (now going into 8th generation) but I was bought a version 5 for my birthday yesterday and I really do not have a clue what to do. The games seems really hard, you don't get many points for them, I can't seem to get the family to bond or in fact do anyhting much at all. Where am I going wrong?!!!! Any tips/pointers/help would be greatly appreciated!!!

[SIZE=13pt]Hello welcome to TamaTalk! I hope you like it here! We've got some excelllent members who are very friendly and helpful! Dont forget to read the rules and the users guide to TamaTalk as they will help you alot! [/SIZE] :D And keep you on track!

As for your problem click on this link!

hey and welcome to tamatalk!oh and i can help you get your family bonded

ok change your time to 3:59 or 1:59 and then it will ether show a question mark or a music sighn on top of their head, then you go the first thing on the bottom and click on something and the bond will grow, if i donsent make sence then just pm me and i will explane it better!

welcome to TT! I think there is quite a good guide on the Tamagotchi V5 in Tips & Trcisk so I would check that out for help! Or yu could aways Pm an FAQ member!
Yes,and welcome to TT,i'm sure you will figure out how to work the v5,it just takes some practise.

Back