HELLO AND WELCOME TO TAMATALK!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime girl

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to Tamatalk! were u can talk to other people who love Tamagotchis!

i hope u injoy your self here! if u want u can introduce your self! and im sure lots of other members will be glad to say hi! if u have any questions dont be shy to ask me or any other members here! now introduce your self to tamatalk members! :mametchi: :wub: :kuribotchi: :hitodetchi: :ichigotchi:

hi im mametchi angel and i joined a few days ago and i would like to have a tamatalk friend :kuribotchi: :hitodetchi: :ichigotchi:

hi im mametchi angel and i joined a few days ago and i would like to have a tamatalk friend :kuribotchi: :hitodetchi: :ichigotchi:
[SIZE=14pt] Try sending members a Personal Message, askin them if they want to be friends with you. I am sure that you will get friends eventually.[/SIZE]

Regards,

DarkCore

Sorry Anime girl -

but this whole forum is the Introductions section - where everyone new can come and Introduce themselves and make new friends... !

If you make a little thread like this in the Introduction forum inviting new members to introduce themselves, then they might misunderstand - like mametchiangel did - and post in here, instead of in the main Intro forum - then lots of us will not see those new members posts because they are hidden in here.

We want everyone on the site to be able to see the new members Intros and be able to post a friendly greeting or reply.

I hope you will understand why I am closing this thread.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

*closed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back